Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bonnie & Clyde, peanut butter & jelly, S&M, Ruismaker Noir & Shaper

The above is a list of stuff that goes great together, and with the sale on Shaper I picked it up...

Holy F#%&!!!

Ruismaker Noir sounds amazing through shaper...

It’s like “Instant Surgeon(tm)” in a box!

Comments

• I know what Noir is but what is this S&M of which you speak?

• @kinkujin said:
    I know what Noir is but what is this S&M of which you speak?

Um... ask your parents....

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2018

@MonkeyDrummer said:

@kinkujin said:
    I know what Noir is but what is this S&M of which you speak?

Um... ask your parents....

Since im immaculately pure of mind, judging by your avatar, socks and monkeys.

• edited November 2018

Bass Drum Snare ..... hmmm

• @kinkujin said:
    Bass Drum Snare ..... hmmm

Mic!

• S&M is half of John Zorn Cartoon/S&M double CD. Definitely safe for work.

• Ok your comment is even funnier now that I noticed it’s also in shaper itself:

• edited November 2018

In case anyone cares, I did a little video with @brambos Noir, Ruimaker, a bunch of audio damage stuff, etc. and of course Shaper on all tracks. Testing out my controller setup as well... need more control to be able to do more changes, etc...

Anyhoo, if your not a fan of techno you’ll want to skip it. :)

You’ll also notice a lot of timing glitches... I’m pretty close to just sheetcanning iOS honestly. Midi clock on iOS is sooo 😬

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    You’ll also notice a lot of timing glitches... I’m pretty close to just sheetcanning iOS honestly. Midi clock on iOS is sooo 😬

Courage to do that after investing so much! :lol:

Awesome track, man... :cookie: :sunglasses:
    BTW, how are you digging AudioEffx?
    And regarding shapr... do you have Grind too? If so, how would you compare them?

• @senhorlampada said:

BTW, how are you digging AudioEffx?

It's awesome. You can have a bunch of instances as it seems CPU friendly and it uses just about every (non-wacky) insert FX you could need really. There are better delays, better reverbs, etc. but having them all in one slot if killer.

And regarding shapr... do you have Grind too? If so, how would you compare them?

Yea, I have Grind. I find it really hard to get Grind to not be like a psychotic pitbull chewing your leg and pissing on your carpet...

Shaper /can/ go pitbull, but you can dial in subtle wavefolding, etc. as well. I find that it works really well with AD FilterStation 2... Even better than AD's own distortions actually...

• Thanks for the feedback, mate! :wink: