Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something new from Kai Aras (hopefully coming soon)

Another synth app, just when I’m trying to reduce the number of synths on my iPad.

Comments

• You need to stop thinking about the apps as synths or FXs, instead think them as cups of coffee to the developers who help to make your favourite platform better ;)

• Plus you can collect them for pennies and they don't sit on the shelf, making you feel guilty when you see all the dust between the pots...

• @ToMess said:
    You need to stop thinking about the apps as synths or FXs, instead think them as cups of coffee to the developers who help to make your favourite platform better ;)

I’d prefer to think I was helping a dev pay the rent and I’m just grateful for the enjoyment their apps bring.

• I wish I could accidentally finish a song.... :D

• How the hell do you accidentally come up with a synthesizer?? :D
    That would be about the same to me as if I accidentally built a Mars lander in my back yard.

• Would be cool to see an update to volt’s mpe modulation mapping section first. (With per destination control over the amount and polarity.) As is it’s not a quarter of the seaboard companion it could be..