Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fabfilter plugins in Auria with new ipad pro 12.9.

As it happens, last year, when I bought the ipad pro 10.5, there was some issues with fabfilter plugins and full screen mode. I reported it to Rim on their website and they said it was on fabfilter's end. So I patiently waited and waited but nothing happened. This year, after buying the new ipad pro 12.9, it's one of the features I tried first, being frustrated I never got it right on my former ipad. And guess what? It's freaking still NOT RIGHT! What's wrong with fabfilter seriously? Their products are good but they can't fix such UI problem? I am tired of this so it's more like a rant than anything else. That's why I don't post on auria's forum cause it will be all for naught anyway ;(

Comments