Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

zMORS Gets Big Update in Review Now.

• add Interapp audio
  • add new filter envelope per channel
  • add 4 automation tracks per sequencer channel
  • add new oscillator wave vector linear mode
  • optimize synth engine
  • fix a keyboard problem in iOS7
  • audiobus SDK 1.0.2.5 update

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zmors/id685867973?mt=8

Comments

• Cool! I like this synth for what it can do with sequences! No other synth has the ability to sequence and play per oscillator set like zMors can! :-) It may not be phat sounding, but it has a unique character that makes it stand out as different and useful! :-)

• edited December 2013

Think of it this way:

Imagine the ability to set up and control 4 separate simple-steppolyarps--one for each oscillator pair, and then play it all from a single keyboard. This is similar to what zMors is capable of...

• Yes, it's a great synth, and now you can automate four tracks per sequence. The automation feature is one of the best I've used. When this first released, I missed it, because so many other synths released at the same time. I was able to beta test afterwards and fell in love with this synth. @Audiojunkie, you're gonna love the automation and additional filter envelope per channel. The optimized audio engine was a treat for my ipad 2.

• Yeah, with automation, things can get pretty cool, even with thin sounds! I look forward to the update!