Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GrooveMaker 2 is on the bus!

Comments

• Many thanks for the info Simon. I'm not an IKM fanboy but I must admit it looks really good. Any infos about an iPad version?

• We're working on the iPad version but I don't have a specific date, we'll share more news when we have it. Thanks!

• Been waiting a few years for something like this. Now I can maximise all my previous Groovemaker purchases. This app is really well thought out with some nice features - lots of flexibility, very intuitive, slots into AudioBus and make use of all your previous purchases. Excellent!!

• @ikmultimedia Thanks for confirming

• @ikmultimedia actually, I can't seem to reveal the mode selector using the left side bracket. I am using on iPad but I guess that shouldn't matter.

• @ikmultimedia oh, and IAA isn't recognised in Cubasis, Beatmaker 2 or Looptical.

• So this only works in the effect slot of IAA and to access the mode selector I have to slide using the edge of my thumb rather than a fingertip. Strange.

• edited March 2014

• I've confirmed that we should have the iPad version of GrooveMaker 2 ready in January/February time frame and it will be Universal.

• If there are any issues, typically I'd ask they get reported to support but you can probably hang tight for now (see the rest of my message). While it seems the IAA question has already been sorted, the fingertip issue is being tested and may be specific to iPad /iPad Air. Thanks!

• @ikmultimedia
    Universal Versión??
    Them, if I buy the actual version, in January/Febraury will be iPad compatible?
    Thanks

• edited March 2014

• @ik will the iPad app be a separate version or will the one on the store now become universal?

Also, it's great that there is a video, but titles would really help me understand what's going on. Might be just me.

• edited March 2014

• The titles are related to what is going on on-screen. Are they not showing for you?

• Yes, Universal means that once the iPad "size" is ready this will become a Universal app.