Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best examples of iOS only Musicians

2»

Comments

• Love the pedal steel! :)

• I would say that Henny is the main man when it comes to giving the iPad credibility as a production choice. I wonder if the OP could be a little more definitive? As they can see, there are a lot of people who make music only with an iPad. Is that the only box they need to tick for your 10?

• I like Jakob Haq..and Andrew Huang also very capable too.
    There must be so many to make a long list....

• Madlib has said he uses the ipad a lot in the studio

• This is simple.

No one.

• @LucidMusicInc said:

I can't be bothered to mess about on Facebook or Twitter and I've taken myself off of Soundcloud for ethical reasons.

I'm in the dark on this one. What is unethical about Soundcloud?

• Cool to see so much self confidence in the ‘best iOS only musicians’ thread 😛

• @supadom said:
    Cool to see so much self confidence in the ‘best iOS only musicians’ thread 😛

Well, in my case, I have no idea how big this pond is. I see so much talk about exporting stems to a "real" DAW that it's not clear how many of us actually do everything completely in IOS.