Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is EZmix or iZotope Neutron better for 'simple, easy' mixing?

Here I only talk about the situation where you want simple, easy result. It is obviously not perfect, but there are certain times when you want a quick result.

In that situation, is Is EZmix or iZotope Neutron better? For example, in Neutron, if you only choose Track Assistant Feature, is it better than EZmix presets?

Thank you

Comments

• edited October 2018

@fantasyvn said:
    Here I only talk about the situation where you want simple, easy result. It is obviously not perfect, but there are certain times when you want a quick result.

In that situation, is Is EZmix or iZotope Neutron better? For example, in Neutron, if you only choose Track Assistant Feature, is it better than EZmix presets?

Thank you

Your best bet is to download a trial of both & make your own mind up. :)

• Fwiw plugin boutique are giving away izotope nuetron elements if you buy anything from their website. I went with a $2 sample pack.
    https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles/1401
    Im curious how well this works as izotope seem to have a good rep

• 1st thing I noticed about izotope was a warning that it’s 32bit only

• @BiancaNeve said:
    1st thing I noticed about izotope was a warning that it’s 32bit only

Its 64 bit, I think that warning is for the installer or something, I got the same thing.