Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are all the devs?

I realize several frequent the forum, but it seems that there are some hold outs. To me, this forum is the place to be for anything even remotely associated with iOS music. Kudos to the devs who do pop in, but where are the rest of you??

Comments

• edited December 2013

That's a very good question. I'm always keen to speak to my customers and get feedback. Good or bad

• I suspect some are lurking, but I think the ones who pop in regularly benefit from the dialog with users and other devs. I'd like to hear more (anything) from them.

• Maybe someone should take on the task of inviting Devs to the forum. They may have the idea that once AB is implemented in their app, there's no need for dialogue. Sounds like a job for you @funjunkie. You're a military vet. You know how it works, every suggestion is a volunteer. Lol

• Well volunteered, Morris. I think...

• I'm ex Navy - never again volunteer yourself. I'll see if I can stir up some interest though.

• Lol. @PaulB As I was typing, I thought, this is going to backfire on me if PaulB reads it.

• I aim to please :)

• I do, as a habit invite Devs to the forum.

• So do I, and also reviewers who are unfamiliar with the iOS music scene. Been a few of them.