Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Grand Finale ?

Tried sending an audio file to Grand Finale via AudioShare file didn’t transfer however the audio track in Grand Finale wasn’t anything I’d sent there ,seemed to be sample track? Have rebooted Grand Finale a couple of times with no change ,has anyone else experienced this? Thanks in advance. greenie

Comments

• @Greenie said:
    Tried sending an audio file to Grand Finale via AudioShare file didn’t transfer however the audio track in Grand Finale wasn’t anything I’d sent there ,seemed to be sample track? Have rebooted Grand Finale a couple of times with no change ,has anyone else experienced this? Thanks in advance. greenie

This happened to me just 2 days ago, it was really weird maybe it was the default track that comes loaded on it. I don’t know what I eventually did but it eventually worked without too much more work. I think I fixed it by clicking import from AudioShare from within Grand Finale. I usually just open AudioShare and send it to Grand Finale, but I did it opposite and I’m pretty sure that is how it started working again. This was iOS 12 maybe it’s a bug in iOS 12 as it’s never happened before.

• edited October 2018

@DMan said:

@Greenie said:

This happened to me just 2 days ago, it was really weird maybe it was the default track that comes loaded on it. I don’t know what I eventually did but it eventually worked without too much more work. I think I fixed it by clicking import from AudioShare from within Grand Finale. I usually just open AudioShare and send it to Grand Finale, but I did it opposite and I’m pretty sure that is how it started working again. This was iOS 12 maybe it’s a bug in iOS 12 as it’s never happened before.

+1 I rarely use that app, but can confirm this workaround, just import from GF. iOS12 has broken lot of little things here and there.

• Thanks DMan I think you’ve hit the nail on the head ,I tried that just a while ago and it worked so thanks again for the confirmation. greenie

• This is happening to me in ios11 too

• Thus cannot be an iOS bug, LOL. It’s a glitch in the app itself

• GrandFinale is a dumpster fire. Most of their apps have crippling bugs

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    GrandFinale is a dumpster fire. Most of their apps have crippling bugs

Huh? You sure you’re thinking of the right app? Grand Finale is by KlevGr, one of the best developers there is. This isn’t a crippling bug by any means, and I can think of no other apps I own by them that have any.

Final Touch now ... that app / company is a different story.

• Grand finale works great for me

• Hey MonkeyDrummer don’t be dissing dumpster fires,on the Pikey encampment I’ve lived on it was a great comfort. So dissing Grand Finale is that part of your MO come on mate use your ears .