Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Snagged. Brilliant app :-)

• Thanks! Got it now! :)

• edited December 2013

Not sure if i should buy this, or just continue to expand my Auria FX arsenal instead?!

How is it on cpu?

• Very light on CPU @kloon, and constant updates.

• Master FX is great. Nothing at all like Wow or Turnado - you're looking at a pro style effects unit here rather than sensational audio warping. Well worth it.

• Ouch, just got it yesterday...but yes, great sound and interface.

• Master FX is my favorite for playing my guitar through. I'm rarely a big Ampy-Overdrive type guitar dude, just a few subtle effects to shine it up a little. MFX works on all kinds of vocals, keyboards, horns, etc. Seems like each synth, or effect app has it's own sound, I've been stuck on MFX since I got it!!!

• I already have AUFX:space and Dub ....will MasterFx be also useful ? Primarily need spacey and echoey effects for guitar

• edited March 2014

• Too good to pass up at that price.

• Is there and midi control on this guy?

• @thepinkelefant - it's certainly capable in that area but in a more precise, considered way I'd guess (having not used the AUFX apps). Reverb and delay, highly tweakable. I do think one can have too many effects apps, but if you want a decent, honest FX rack with a lovely and stable audio engine, Master is the master!

• Are the efx better than the efx in jamup?

• They are a whole different animal, IMO. JamUp is very rock guitar where MasterFX is more a DI with nice chorus, flanger and reverb fx. I really like playing my acoustic through it and a nice clean electric. No distortion.

• Igor Vasiliev (the dev) has a series of YouTube demos, showing this app with both guitar and synths. It does a brilliant job on both. Well worth the money.

• Is this gone? I came in looking for good effects to use with BIAS and GarageBand, and this sounds perfect, but I can't seem to find it in the App Store.

• Thanks man!

Derp.....I was looking for it on my phone and it's only available on iPad. Sorry about the duh moment.