Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta xo Mutant

Really enjoing the Mutant feature on rozeta xox, keeps things interesting!
Now im wondering why i dont see this function more often.
Any suggestions where i may find similar to enjoy? (Synth, drum machine, acoustic insmt etc)
-thx

Comments

• Xequence has a generative function.
    Xynthesizr can game of life randomize what you input.
    NodeBeat: gen or make a node setup freeze it. Save it. Unfreeze it. Repeat.

Oscilab put in a pattern fiddle with waves.
    Different drummer similar but more variables tha Oscilab.

RoboticDrummer does probablity hits.

Quantum for sure does probabilities.

None are exactly the same as what BRAM provides but they're similar.

• In XOX and Bass Line I like to make one or more relatively static patterns, then copy one and crank up the mutation. Then I set it up so that the mutated one gets switched to some number of bars, then switches back to the first pattern after one cycle. This works well for fills when I'm too lazy or rushed to set them up myself.

• ^ oh I loike that. Nice tip wim

• @wim said:
    In XOX and Bass Line I like to make one or more relatively static patterns, then copy one and crank up the mutation. Then I set it up so that the mutated one gets switched to some number of bars, then switches back to the first pattern after one cycle. This works well for fills when I'm too lazy or rushed to set them up myself

Took a few times to read. And still am 😆Bram would be proud.
    Funny im getting lazy in some areas, however im becoming more productive and creative in others. I think your doing the same.

• wimwim
    edited September 2018

Another tip for XOX: on the “fill” pattern, try reducing the number of steps while keeping “Loop Sync” on (green). It will shorten the number of beats used from the pattern but still keep things in sync.

• @Richtowns said:
    ^ oh I loike that. Nice tip wim

Philly boy roy?

• @oat_phipps said:

@Richtowns said:

Philly boy roy?

?? It was nothing really, probably Southern Comfort.
    The Old Show looks interesting though,
    “ive done my reasearch, now you do yours” is philly boy roy quote?

• @Richtowns said:

@oat_phipps said:

@Richtowns said:

Philly boy roy?

?? It was nothing really, probably Southern Comfort.
    The Old Show looks interesting though,
    “ive done my reasearch, now you do yours” is philly boy roy quote?

Haha nah i was just taking a stab that you might be quoting him with the 'loike'. He's a recurring comedy character on The Best Show podcast and I just find him hilarious.