Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget just got Files App Support!!!

Comments

• speechless

• Interesting......

• They listened and heard!

• Oh yeh baby! :)

• Hopefully it will make building kits in Bilbao a bit easier. Fingers crossed!!!

• Well I guess I’ll wait for a how to cause I don’t see where the files folder is, anybody see it?

• @stormywaterz said:
    Well I guess I’ll wait for a how to cause I don’t see where the files folder is, anybody see it?

Me either...trying to figure it out now. 😕

• The Gadget folder in Files app. It's under On My iPad section. Files in that folder show up in Gadgets in User folder as though you manually imported them. Just loaded Bilbao with samples this way.

This really is a gamechan.....whoa....whoa. Ha. Nevermind. It's good though.

• edited September 2018

And not all gadgets see AudioShare either.

• edited September 2018

Shows up / works fine for me... Thanks Uncle Korg!

• Might make Stockholm worth getting at the next sale....

• So does this mean it can import midi files?

• I just updated my apps, took an (old man) nap, and woke up to THIS! Hmm... Maybe it's time for another nap!

• i guess i’m a little behind on this one, but why is this such a good feature? is it faster?

• @LSV said:
    The Gadget folder in Files app. It's under On My iPad section. Files in that folder show up in Gadgets in User folder as though you manually imported them. Just loaded Bilbao with samples this way.

Hahaha!!,

• I didn’t see the folder at first...but, it’s there in all it’s glory!

• @RajahP said:
    So does this mean it can import midi files?

Huh? It has been able to for a couple years now. However it sucks as to be unusable. I don’t see any mention of that being improved.

• @LSV said:

😂😂😂😂😂

• @thatguysmitty said:

@LSV said:
    The Gadget folder in Files app. It's under On My iPad section. Files in that folder show up in Gadgets in User folder as though you manually imported them. Just loaded Bilbao with samples this way.

Hahaha!!,

@realdawei said:

@LSV said:

😂😂😂😂😂

:p

Credit where it's due despite some other lingering Gadget issues that also need be addressed like the unusable midi import catastrophe. It took Korg long enough but I'm grateful for their eventual response to the Files.app issue.

• I guess I am missing the big deal here. I have always been able to get files or samples in here. What am I missing?

• Just found a bug.
    Play any instrument
    Press home button twice to go back to any other app.
    Go back to Gadget. No sound coming from instrument. No way to change presets. No way to change gadget or add gadget.
    iPad Mini 2, iOS 12

• @Chaztrip said:
    I guess I am missing the big deal here. I have always been able to get files or samples in here. What am I missing?

Just a little bit easier / smoother now using Files app.

• Can Gadget export stems via Files app?

• EPIC... Game Changer.

What Gadgets use files? I bought it before I knew it was a mistake.

• @espiegel123 said:
    Can Gadget export stems via Files app?

Yep.

• @Chaztrip said:
    I guess I am missing the big deal here. I have always been able to get files or samples in here. What am I missing?

Files app support is inconsistent. Any folder created in Files won't appear in Gadget, even files contained there are invisible.
    Is it really that difficult to add full Files support?
    Beatmaker 3, Cubasis, Audio Evolution can all handle it, except Gadget...

• @rs2000 said:

@Chaztrip said:

Files app support is inconsistent. Any folder created in Files won't appear in Gadget, even files contained there are invisible.
    Is it really that difficult to add full Files support?
    Beatmaker 3, Cubasis, Audio Evolution can all handle it, except Gadget...

Yeah, unfortunately it seems half baked. Samples already in the user area in Gadget are nowhere to be found in Files. So if you where hoping to get better organization of samples you’ll probably have to wait a loooong time. However it’s nice you no longer need to use iTunes at all.