Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BossJock Problem

I've been using Audiobus in conjunction with BossJock to play my audio and finally Koalasan to broadcast (stream) the audio online so listeners can tune in......
It seems that Koalasan has ceased trading and im looking an alternative that will stream an mp3 or icecast(2) stream (encoder)
Any recommendations or ideas please.
Thank in advance :)

Comments

• edited September 2018

@djlazyb said:
    I've been using Audiobus in conjunction with BossJock to play my audio and finally Koalasan to broadcast (stream) the audio online so listeners can tune in......
    It seems that Koalasan has ceased trading and im looking an alternative that will stream an mp3 or icecast(2) stream (encoder)

Anchor app (FREE) makes everything a breeze!!

• @MobileMusic said:

@djlazyb said:

Anchor app makes everything a breeze!!

MAKE A PODCAST FROM YOUR iPHONE, iPAD, OR COMPUTER
    EDIT YOUR AUDIO ANYWHERE
    SHARE YOUR PODCAST EVERYWHERE
    SEE WHO’S LISTENING

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/anchor/id1056182234?mt=8

• Is the problem actually the Bossjock app then or that Koalasan has ceased trading?

• The problem is that i cant redownload koalasan which is the broadcaster element, so looking for an app that does the same job if possible :)

• Also guys, this a live radio show not a podcast, so sadly anchor is not an option, thanks for your help so far

• @djlazyb said:
    Also guys, this a live radio show not a podcast, so sadly anchor is not an option, thanks for your help so far

Anchor used to have the live feature including call-ins. Maybe they removed it recently.