Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any Apple Pencil users that use it it for audio apps. Please experiences?

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • For almost everything my fingers are faster. The pencil gives you slightly less parameter jump when releasing it from the screen. It can be useful, but 90% of the time it is in my way more than it’s useful. It’s fun if I want to try to do some art, but I’m not the best at that and don’t always feel in the mood to do art. If you like to draw, etc then get it and see if you can use it also for audio. If you like holding a pencil non-stop or you like juggling pencils then you also might try it for audio.

• @greengrocer said:

@stormywaterz said:
    I’ve used it with beatmaker 3 for mixing and editing on the small midi timeline since I can’t see with my finger. Looking back is it worth the hundred dollars not at all. If you can get a stylus it pretty much does the same thing.

Any tips for a cheap and good stylus for iPad?

Ones at Walmart or target or Best Buy. Any will do.

I just dont see why Bluetooth is needed?

• This whole discussion just made me think of a pair of gloves with pencil like sharp fingertip.
    Anyone ever seen such a thing?!

Precision tweeking frenzy!

• @stormywaterz said:

@greengrocer said:

@stormywaterz said:
    I’ve used it with beatmaker 3 for mixing and editing on the small midi timeline since I can’t see with my finger. Looking back is it worth the hundred dollars not at all. If you can get a stylus it pretty much does the same thing.

Any tips for a cheap and good stylus for iPad?

Ones at Walmart or target or Best Buy. Any will do.

I just dont see why Bluetooth is needed?

I have tried to use those cheap soft tip styluses, but fingers are more accurate and slide the screen better. I think only hard tip styluses are good enough to use, but last time i checked, all of those were pretty damn expensive