Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

£80 Korg Wavedrum anyone? (Knock-off)

edited September 2018 in Other

Looking through Mooer guitar effect pedals I found this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mooer-Digital-50-Synth-Drum-Effect/dp/B00JN1LC5Y/ref=sr_1_39?ie=UTF8&qid=1536480089&sr=8-39&keywords=Mooer

Clear shameless knock off of the original wavedrum, which makes me wonder all sort of things about how these things work and are even possible.

I had the original classic wavedrum (v2 or 3?) and wasn’t hyper impressed, which was likely due to the fact that I am more of a synth percussion freak (Impaktor/drambo?).

For those wanting to try the concept though, here it is for just £80. I wonder how it compares to the real deal.

Comments

• Looks like a pure ROMpler with FX, so nothing like the original Wavedrum :/

• @rs2000 said:
    Looks like a pure ROMpler with FX, so nothing like the original Wavedrum :/

What makes you say that?

• @supadom said:

@rs2000 said:
    Looks like a pure ROMpler with FX, so nothing like the original Wavedrum :/

What makes you say that?

Just have a look at its manual and what the knobs do.

• Impaktor eats this for lunch and shits it out before dinner.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Impaktor eats this for lunch and shits it out before dinner.

That’s a whole lot of latency mate :D

• @supadom said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

:D

• nice find. appears exactly like the wavedrum.

• @99476598326 said:
    nice find. appears exactly like the wavedrum.

Yeah, could it be that whoever owned the design patent (Korg?) has sold it. Otherwise would it be possible to have a rip off like this to be officially sold? I guess amazon is only a middle man in this case.

The same thing happened with Arturia minilab Mk 1. There's some of them around with Worlde on them but I bet software side isn't on par with Arturia but maybe Arturia software works with it? Never tried.

I bought my wavedrum Mk 2 for £70 second hand a while ago but didn't like the inability to change the sound a la Impaktor which was my baby at that time.

• @supadom said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said: