Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Traktor dj app is going to update....

edited September 2018 in Other

...?

Meanwhile we wait for LogiciOS, AbletiOS and NanoStudiOS NI has announced news includding new hardware controllers with an instering label on one of them (the other have directly HUB label so maybe even better)

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/traktor/dj-controllers/traktor-kontrol-s2/

We can supose Traktor dj app is going to be updated to include almost these.
I know most of you hate rumouring :trollface: but let’s expeculate a bit uh?

Comments

• @Dubbylabby said:
    ...?

Meanwhile we wait for LogiciOS, AbletiOS and NanoStudiOS NI has announced news includding new hardware controllers with an instering label on one of them (the other have directly HUB label so maybe even better)

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/traktor/dj-controllers/traktor-kontrol-s2/

Shame they didn’t do the same iOS link up with the new Maschine Micro I think they missed a beat there.

• @Jumpercollins said:

@Dubbylabby said:
    ...?

Shame they didn’t do the same iOS link up with the new Maschine Micro I think they missed a beat there.

Agreed but they still can, even regular mk3 is class compliant (almost the audio side)

• its still by far the best dj app. nothing really comes close and ive tried all of them.

• edited September 2018

Traktor DJ is a very poor DJing app in comparison to DJPP (especially the latest release) and pales in comparison to Djay Pro too.
    The vast difference between DJ and the desktop version is silly considering the power of IOS devices.

• @Turntablist said:
    Traktor DJ is a very poor DJing app in comparison to DJPP (especially the latest release) and pales in comparison to Djay Pro too.
    The vast difference between DJ and the desktop version is silly considering the power of IOS devices.

i very much disagree.

• @99476598326 said:

@Turntablist said:

i very much disagree.

I don't :)

• I feel the same way, spent the last few weeks diving back into djay after a couple years away and I still prefer Traktor as well.

• for all its faults, i also prefer traktorDJ. just seems to do what it does with out any fuss.

i come from a predominantly 1210 background and I do wonder if that's one of the reasons i prefer this app over the others, anyone else had this thought?

• Has something changed and i missed it ?
    No pitch control or rush and drag, only access to music in iTunes, I suppose it is good for autosynced perfectly straight music, it is horrible for manual DJing though.
    Unless they add manual pitch and push and drag, again maybe i missed that update ? it isn't even a DJing app.

• edited September 2018

@Turntablist said:

You need to check the logic for iOS topic... sometimes have the same specs doesn’t means better in our platform. In fact Djpp has never take off. Majority Djs are still using Serato, Traktor, Rekordbox and Djay with spotify being Djpp just anechdotical...

Edited: so let’s ask Audiob.us users. Maybe not the most representative I know but interesting from Market segment study for sure.
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/28402/what-s-your-favourite-dj-app

• @Turntablist said:
    Has something changed and i missed it ?
    No pitch control or rush and drag, only access to music in iTunes, I suppose it is good for autosynced perfectly straight music, it is horrible for manual DJing though.
    Unless they add manual pitch and push and drag, again maybe i missed that update ? it isn't even a DJing app.

I would agree, i don't like the beat-matching element at all and for the music i have the auto sync doesn't work, its next to useless, i'm always have to nudge forward or back. but maybe this is why it sort of reminds me of working with vinyl. i know, i know... comparing a dj app to working with vinyl must sound strange.

• Come there and share your thoughts with other djing users!

• @KerrylingLee said:
    Spotify on Traktor is worth to expect in the update? If not, the only choice for me is to convert Spotify music to local files with some tools help from this New Year sale.
    It does work, but a little complicated. Spotify is currently inavailable on Traktor, Rekordbox, etc, DJ software.

Maybe but hard to know (and expect). NI is implementing features step by step and Spotify is requested mostly but not clear answer on that. If you need that feature get Djay Pro app. It works flawless.