Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Labor Day sale...? Is this still a thing?

I was wondering if there are still sales going on during the Labor Day weekend. I heard about SM1 being for 11.99 on sale
Anything else? Did I miss a thread?

Comments

• Quantiloop Pro

• A couple klevgrand apps are on sale.

• Wow. Cool. Thanks guys. I think i will pick up the Cassette from KlevGr.

• @david_2017 said:
    Wow. Cool. Thanks guys. I think i will pick up the Cassette from KlevGr.

Is $12.99 the sale price?

• edited September 2018

@ExAsperis99 said:

@david_2017 said:

Just checked the website. Only GotoEq & DAW LP are on sale. $12.99 for DAW Cassette is the normal price.

• @Iso said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@david_2017 said:

Just checked the website. Only GotoEq & DAW LP are on sale. $12.99 for DAW Cassette is the normal price.

Yeah, sorry. I meant the lp.
    Cassette is still on 14€

• Yonac apps too!

• You pay a premium for the fetishized crappy technology of previous eras!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    You pay a premium for the fetishized crappy technology of previous eras!

Says the guy who buys old walkmans off eBay. ;)

• It's pretty funny. I remember when that's all we had, we went to great lengths to try to make it sound as less like it was done on a Portastudio as possible!

• I think the Synthmaster Player IAPs are on sale as well?

• Glitch breaks and sliver are on sale too

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2018

@mAxjUlien said:
    Is there any way to get the Synthmaster Player Presets into SM1?

Maybe in future :smile: It would be beneficial to dev and users to make the SMP presets compatible with SM1 - instead of introducing a whole set of hundreds of redundant presets for SM1. If Korg could do it, @kv331audio_bulent could do it, as well.

• What does the SynthMaster Player Pro IAP unlock?

• @gusgranite said:
    What does the SynthMaster Player Pro IAP unlock?

Found it on the website:

‘The free app comes with 100 factory presets. When users complete registration by entering their names and email addresses they receive another 100 factory presets as a bonus. After completing registration, users can upgrade to the Pro version of the app by purchasing the "Factory Presets" bank via In-App-Purchase (IAP) for $9.99. With the Pro Upgrade all of the 800 factory presets are loaded and also the following features are unlocked:

Users can save the changes they have made to the presets
    Users can purchase additional preset banks via In-App-Purchase (IAP)
    Existing SynthMaster users can download their previously purchased SynthMaster preset banks inside the app, so that they don't have to purchase them again
    Existing SynthMaster users can export their own presets in SynthMaster v2.7 and import them into SynthMaster Player for iOS using iTunes.’

• edited September 2018

RP-1
    Dual Digital Delay
    Kai Aras

$2.99 from $5.99

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rp-1/id1079530569?mt=8

Looks like all the Kia Aras apps are on sale..............

• Man I miss Doug’s old apps on sale page. It was the bomb

• wimwim
    edited September 2018

@david_2017 said:
    Glitch breaks and sliver are on sale too

Good find. Glitch Breaks is a hoot. Worth the $1.99 even if only for the entertainment value.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    You pay a premium for the fetishized crappy technology of previous eras!

If your still running a 32bit DAW under Windows all those antique stuff is still for free. As long as the links last
    Enjoy! :)
    https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=452891&p=6329443

• @wim said:

@david_2017 said:

Good find. Glitch Breaks is a hoot. Worth the $1.99 even if only for the entertainment value.

Absolutely. I don't know if I have ever used it in a completed piece, but I do know that I have had lots of fun with it.

• @david_2017 said:

Is Glitch breaks AU?

• @wim said:
    No.

Ok cheers

• It does have Link and AB3 state save. Although I’m as AU centric as anyone, I can’t imagine needing to have more than one instance of Glitch Breaks running at a time. So, as long as it has AB3 state save, my two criteria for admittance of new IAA apps are satisfied

• @wim said:
    It does have Link and AB3 state save. Although I’m as AU centric as anyone, I can’t imagine needing to have more than one instance of Glitch Breaks running at a time. So, as long as it has AB3 state save, my two criteria for admittance of new IAA apps are satisfied

I went with it too as a fun fix. I like his other one Sliver a lot and it looks like he’s at least still maintaining both apps.

Had the briefest of plays with it and it looks fun. Bet it could be really cool syncd up with Sector. :)

• @skiphunt said:

@wim said:
    It does have Link and AB3 state save. Although I’m as AU centric as anyone, I can’t imagine needing to have more than one instance of Glitch Breaks running at a time. So, as long as it has AB3 state save, my two criteria for admittance of new IAA apps are satisfied

I went with it too as a fun fix. I like his other one Sliver a lot and it looks like he’s at least still maintaining both apps.

Had the briefest of plays with it and it looks fun. Bet it could be really cool syncd up with Sector. :)

Oh yes! This toy is more fun that I anticipated! Glitching and twisting up some boring stuff into weird avant-guarde weirdness. Love it :)

• @skiphunt said:

@skiphunt said:

@wim said:

Oh yes! This toy is more fun that I anticipated! Glitching and twisting up some boring stuff into weird avant-guarde weirdness. Love it :)

It seems similar to tornado ?

• edited September 2018

@universe said:

@skiphunt said:

@skiphunt said:

@wim said:

It seems similar to tornado ?

Not really, although some of the sounds and effects could be had in a similar way with Turnado. It’s more of a playable glitchy instrument, but I only got it yesterday and messed around a little last night. There’s also more to it than I originally anticipated, so I’m not yet comfortable giving a definitive description yet.

However, for the sale price of $1.99 it’s a lot of fun. And, so far it seems a great deal at its normal price too, if you’re into mangling up some glitchy stuff. :)