Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New 4pockets AUv3 effects

A compresser,Expander and a parametric EQ, 😊

Comments

• Re download they Synergy Studio yesterday to see if I could use the excellent Sequencer that’s within it. Could not get the midi to send out at all deleted again! I wish they fix things first.

• Midi out with synergy worked for me just now with soundcanvas app.

• @purpan2 said:
    Midi out with synergy worked for me just now with soundcanvas app.

Our have to try it again

• Good news...but I really would like to have a AU “channel strip” with all these three functionalities. Why ? Because I am using more and more ApeMatrix and I don’t want to have to use three slots for each instrument just to do the basic signal treatment.

• The synergy midi is working here too.

Apart from being AU how do these effects fifer to the ones included in meteor and StompBox?

• Will be interesting to se what people think of these, this developers software has been around for so long, I may even still have an Axim with it on.

• They 'look good' but I have so many effects already and have hard to see what's unique about these :(

I wish Apple would port more of the Logic stuff to iOS AUv3's Like Pedal Board and AmpDesigner for starters not forgetting the compressors/limiters to which I've not yet found any comparable products on iOS.

• Is AUFX Push the only other expander on iOS? This is probably the first dedicated AU one in that case which I guess is notable.

• @gusgranite said:
    Is AUFX Push the only other expander on iOS? This is probably the first dedicated AU one in that case which I guess is notable.

BM3's Dynamics Effect also does expansion.

The Cubasis Waves plug-ins can also do expansion in the that limiter can be set to expand instead of limit by setting the ratio to something less that 1:1 (like 0.5:1).

But yeah, it was expander that sparked my interest in these plug-ins and they do look cool :)
    ...still I do miss something similar to the stock Logic compressors/limiters/expanders on iOS.
    (And what really annoys me is that the same 'code' is already used in iOS GarageBand).

• I need a AUV3 noise gate with side chaining so I can do gated reverb lol

• @YZJustDatGuy said:
    I need a AUV3 noise gate with side chaining so I can do gated reverb lol

Cubasis already has a noise gate that works quite well for making gated reverbs :D

• @Samu said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:

Cubasis already has a noise gate that works quite well for making gated reverbs :D

I need one for BM3 lol. I tried the expander thing but it didn’t work how I wanted.

• @YZJustDatGuy said:

@Samu said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:

I need one for BM3 lol. I tried the expander thing but it didn’t work how I wanted.

FAC Envolver?

• This developer (which I somehow completely missed from a few months ago) now has a pretty full FX suit on AU, and added an overdrive effect:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/overdrive-auv3-plugin/id1438221956?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

They look interesting. I don't have a frequency analyzer, so that plus the tuner and overdrive are interesting as AU's. Anybody try any of these?

• @StormJH1 said:
    This developer (which I somehow completely missed from a few months ago) now has a pretty full FX suit on AU, and added an overdrive effect:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/overdrive-auv3-plugin/id1438221956?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

They look interesting. I don't have a frequency analyzer, so that plus the tuner and overdrive are interesting as AU's. Anybody try any of these?

I have several. I like them.

• @StormJH1 said:
    This developer (which I somehow completely missed from a few months ago) now has a pretty full FX suit on AU, and added an overdrive effect:

I use some of them as part of the Meteor DAW. Very pleasant sounding.

• edited December 2018

Audio Shredder? Hmm. Almost intrigued enough to buy....
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1441529484?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D8

Be interesting to compare vs. Perforator

• @vitocorleone123 said:
    Audio Shredder? Hmm. Almost intrigued enough to buy....
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1441529484?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D8

Be interesting to compare vs. Perforator

• I bought audioshredder, but every time the loop completes and the little light flashes, I get a crackle, running two instances of bs-16i (one with audio shredder) on a first gen iPad Pro and that’s it. No audio buffer setting gets rid of it.