Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

“Morning Mist” Gestrument Pro and SpaceCraft a great combo.

edited August 2018 in Creations

Comments

• edited August 2018

Hrmmm was wondering how to get midi working between these two. I could only get it to work in stand alone mode with an external keyboard. Will look into it more today.

• Edit sorry guys had a few problems with my soundcloud link proper links in the post now.

• @echoopera said:
    Hrmmm was wondering how to get midi working between these two. I could only get it to work in stand alone mode with an external keyboard. Will look into it more today.

They are both the beta versions currently so SpaceCraft is updated from yesterday. Managing to drive it from the nodes inside Gestrument in AUM today not in this track but trying it is pretty cool.

• Interesting. Moody but light. Like the drone by the sea.

• @Jumpercollins said:

@echoopera said:

They are both the beta versions currently so SpaceCraft is updated from yesterday. Managing to drive it from the nodes inside Gestrument in AUM today not in this track but trying it is pretty cool.

Yeah, I'm on both...just haven't figured out the midi stuff in SC...I'll keep digging in.