Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help for DM-1 iPhone.

I had DM-1on my iPad that I no longer have and if I remember correctly there was an automation panel under the mixer page? I’m now on a 7plus and cannot find the automation page for the life of me? Does the iPhone version lack automation or am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• FXAutomation is on the FX page as a button for the iPad. NADA for on the iPhone.

• @audiblevideo wasn’t there a way to automate mixer parameters? I’m sure there was? Is that not available on the iPhone version?

• No automation for the phone at all for anything, not counting chaining drum sequences.

• edited August 2018

If your dead set on a DM1 (full version like the iPad) but for the iPhone use Vatinator SX. Tonnes of sounds and automatable FX. It's not exactly the same but pretty close.

140 built-in presets and the following for $6.00
    Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Audio Unit Extension
    – Record patterns in real-time with quantization, MIDI assignable
    – 16/32 steps sequencer with advanced MIDI options
    – Fast loading of presets on the fly
    – Full MIDI implementation, Bluetooth MIDI
    this includes Support for program change preset changes!
    – Background audio
    – Audiobus, Audiobus Remote, Inter-App Audio and Ableton Link support
    Ability to import samples via AudioShare, AudioCopy, Dropbox or iTunes Share
    – Real-time effects with XY pad, tempo synchronization, MIDI assignable and automation
    – Song arranger, ability to store a sequence of patterns and play them in order
    – 8 channel mixer with volume control and mute/solo for any individual instrument

• @audiblevideo Thanks bud. I have Vananator also. For some reason I just didn’t get along with it? I’ll try again. If I remember right it was kinda weird in the midi department? I really appreciate your feedback and help though. Have a good one.