Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Akai iMPC the very1st original version from way back - i forgot how good this app is

13»

Comments

• @Retronyms (not Taylor, nothing personal here, ) after 3 different iMPC and always fail to deliver a viable solution in any ways, I have to say no, thank you.

• @crony said:
    @Retronyms (not Taylor, nothing personal here, ) after 3 different iMPC and always fail to deliver a viable solution in any ways, I have to say no, thank you.

I agree - whoever does their testing is really letting the app down - so many bugs and impc pro2 when you trigger pads in record mode they double play as you tap the pads - that is terrible - i tried and deleting the app Now back on BM3 - such a let down

• edited August 2018

that's the thing about iOS in general, you just never know for example I've been using the impc apps from day one that version 1 was released and have never had any double trigger in any of them, not even once.... but I had an issue with animoog in the impc where it would crash the app 100 percent of the time, but no one on the forum had this issue. This went on for prob over a year straight, still not one person had the issue and the weirdest thing of all, Moog could replicate the issue and retronyms replicated the issue... one day after an update it magically disappeared. It was driving me crazy as I was using both apps everyday. Not even the people with the same device and specs and os I had were having any problem, those were dark days lol