Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fast Fourier Transforms (which get used all the time in sound engineering/editing)

edited August 2018 in Other

Sound its all wound up!
I'm not even pretending to understand all of this but it's still fascinating and informative.

Comments

• Nice video , too much complex for me but really liked it , looking forward for part2 :)

• Wow.
    Really impressive!

I seem to have lost my maths.... :D

• the 1st video is a great approach to illustrate a fairly complex math term to us regular folks :+1:

• @Telefunky said:
    the 1st video is a great approach to illustrate a fairly complex math term to us regular folks :+1:

I threw the second one in here for flavor. And because physics is a small hobby of mine. I though his explanation and illustration of uncertainty using sound waves was cool and also because Fourier gets used in quantum physics.

• Yes, I found the other video well-done, too - but most of all I was stunned about the efficiency of the first one.
    The personal presentation with the 'dialog from the back' left the impression he was a bit struggling to 'convince' the audience of something easy to comprehend for him, but difficult for them. But I certainly would have appreciated both in schooldays... ;)