Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SUNRIZER SYNTH - Spidericemidas 2 - FREE Nautical Theme Preset Pack

2»

Comments

• @CF3 said:
    Many thanks for these. I like the Drexciya-esque ocean themed patches.

Drexciya 🔊🔊🏆

• BenBen
    edited July 2018

@Spidericemidas. Really enjoyed this latest group of presets. Love the theme. Have to admit that I’m not sure what you mean by A B mod wheel morphing.
    And thanks a lot for these!

• @obijohn said:
    These are great! We might need a new Sunrizer Sound Design Fest thread to collect some new presets from others as well now that it's AUv3. @richardyot hint, hint... :smile:

Done, vote here:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/27667/vote-for-your-synth-of-the-month-for-the-august-2018-sound-fest/

• @CF3 said:
    Many thanks for these. I like the Drexciya-esque ocean themed patches.

Great! You’re welcome. Good to see here that Sunrizer is still so recognised and popular.

• @obijohn said:
    These are great! We might need a new Sunrizer Sound Design Fest thread to collect some new presets from others as well now that it's AUv3. @richardyot hint, hint... :smile:

Cheers! A Sunrizer Sound Design Fest sounds like an awesome idea!

• edited July 2018

@Ben said:
    @Spidericemidas. Really enjoyed this latest group of presets. Love the theme. Have to admit that I’m not sure what you mean by A B mod wheel morphing.
    And thanks a lot for these!

Cool! Thanks a lot! The mod wheel has two extreme positions bottom and top, A and B respectively. Choose between A and B settings using the A+B button to set parameters alterations. Essentially in one patch you can have completely different settings on almost all parameters including effects parameters on A and B, and moving the mod wheel from A to B will morph between the settings, basically giving you two patches in one. It’s the only iOS Synth I am aware of that effectively lets you assign almost all the synth’s parameters to the mod wheel movement. A simple example is part A having a long attack setting, and part B having an instant attack setting. Moving the mod wheel from A to B will change your patch from having a long attack to a short attack, and any other changes you made to other parameters between A and B parts will also morph as you move the mod wheel. Hope that makes sense.

• Any plans to let Beepstreet load these up on the Web Library like the original set? Cause that would be awesome and is always a whole lot easier than this Dropbox stuff.

• edited August 2018

@Spidericemidas
    Lovely...gorgeous really. Many thanks!

• @Spidericemidas
    Thanks for the pack bro! Really lush sounds on board. Did a track featuring the ocean preset. Love his one! Thanks for sharing these patches :smiley:

• edited August 2018

@fprintf said:
    Any plans to let Beepstreet load these up on the Web Library like the original set? Cause that would be awesome and is always a whole lot easier than this Dropbox stuff.

I did submit the bank to them a while ago, but haven’t heard anything back from them this time. I will ask again, as I’d like to get this bank into the web library too.

• @Littlewoodg said:
    @Spidericemidas
    Lovely...gorgeous really. Many thanks!

Thank you very much!

• @david_2017 said:
    @Spidericemidas
    Thanks for the pack bro! Really lush sounds on board. Did a track featuring the ocean preset. Love his one! Thanks for sharing these patches :smiley:

You’re welcome, and thank you! It’s nice to hear that it’s been useful or inspirational to someone for making a track. That’s great!

• edited August 2018

@Spidericemidas
    Love your first presetbank as well!
    Thanks a lot for your new patches, they make Sunrizer even more versatile. It’s a great synth especially with your sounds. Love the pads!! 🎶👍

P.S
    Thank you for your hint about the a/b modwheel morphing, a great feature!

• @chandroji said:
    @Spidericemidas
    Thanks a lot for your new patches, they make Sunrizer even more versatile. It’s a great synth especially with your sounds. Love the pads!! 🎶👍

P.S

Thank you very much for your kind words. I think the A-B mod wheel morphing feature is Sunrizer’s trump card, very unique and so useful. I’m hoping this bank will also eventually make it into Sunrizer’s web library. Glad you like the sounds. They’ve been designed to work together in multiple instances in AUM now that Sunrizer is AUv3.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@fprintf said:
    Any plans to let Beepstreet load these up on the Web Library like the original set? Cause that would be awesome and is always a whole lot easier than this Dropbox stuff.

I did submit the bank to them a while ago, but haven’t heard anything back from them this time. I will ask again, as I’d like to get this bank into the web library too.

@giku_beepstreet is I believe currently taking a badly needed vacation. I’m sure he’ll add this sweet bank to the web library once he gets back and sees the love it’s getting :smile:

• @obijohn said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@fprintf said:

@giku_beepstreet is I believe currently taking a badly needed vacation. I’m sure he’ll add this sweet bank to the web library once he gets back and sees the love it’s getting :smile:

Hope so. Def. worthy.

• Strangely, I can't load this bank on my Air2. I followed the same process I used for my other device, but on the Air2, Sunrizer simply crashes during the "copy to Sunrizer" process. Anyone else?

• @obijohn said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@fprintf said:

I see. Yeah, hope so!

• @chandroji said:
    @Spidericemidas

P.S

Sunrizer is a wonderful thing. It’s my go-to synth. It features a lot in my Korg Gadget tracks (imported via Bilbao and Zurich) which I have on SoundCloud :)

• Am I the only one who always reads this bankname as ‘Spermicide’? :#