Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

COPY and Paste AUv3 automation in CUBASIS 2 │ haQ attaQ 292

How to Copy and Paste Audio Unit Automation ( AUv3 ) data in Cubasis 2! Yesterday I made a complete tutorial and guide to how AUv3 automation works and ... Yeah, I though It was a complete guide and walk through until I realized I had forgotten to add a very important segment about copying data. So I paused my vacation in order to quickly make this video explaining the process. There's another good tip in here to, so check it out!

haqattaq

Comments

• And this brings up another 'request' for @LFS and his team.

Please add an option to select the destination(track time-line or track event) for the automation that is recorded.
    It's a real pita to realise that the automation that was recorded for an event doesn't follow when the event is moved...