Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I feel like it's importan to say......

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for all the help that you have given me....you have made my switch to ios so much simpler and even more importantly you have opened me eyes to apps than otherwise I would of never found which is allowing me to produce music so much better than I could or never even of dreamed of.....yea sometimes I lack patience and on that ccasion my stupidity but it is because of you guys I'm allowed to create better music and I just wanted to give you a huge thank you.

Comments

• It’s really cool to come back to this community from time to time and see posts like this are still happening. This has been a (somewhat secret) treasure trove of information for years now, and honestly the breadth of knowledge you can get here spans way beyond just iOS music. On top of that, for the most part, it’s a civil group of like minded musicians with the same general goal. There’s a whole lot of intrinsic beauty here.

• Wise man (or woman) once said this forum performs the same role for musicians as Audiobus does for apps.

Long may they continue to do so.

• Ha! Belushi just made my day :D

• I must agree with @therockalternative. I couldn't even cut and paste on an iPad before I discovered this forum (literally!). Now I can spend many hours being totally frustrated like everyone else here! So great to belong! Thanks to @michael and everyone else for their generosity of spirit and patience.