Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mystery...

Tardigrain
Particles
Tardigrain
StepPolyArpUnit
Arpeggio
Sunrizer (Terry FX)
Moog Model 15.

As I remember... It is an old project and I have lost the original source project... :s

or

happy viewing and/or listenning.

Comments

• Digging this one ! Great apps too

• @senhorlampada Thank you for listenning and thank for you return, when I started this sounds piece I was quite unsastified and I am still disapointed about the random generation that IOS music apps make on my music. I feel that music conduct myself rather than conducted by me.
    @reasOne I will try to make this stormy sounds more clearly I think it miss something to this one in fact...
    For the apps I suppose you talk about the vid. Thanx but I am quite a learning people about video making as music making for sure :wink: