Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Suit and Jacket Cover - Acoustic Guitar and Future Drummer

I don't sing or do covers often but this one was fun.

Comments

• Nice one Mitch! What is the camera you are using? Crystal Clear!

• @Chaztrip thanks. That is my Panasonic Lumix G7. I think I was using my 25mm f1.7 lens as well. Super sharp lens.

• Nice mix on this one. I liked the way the drums kept me guessing. Good singing and playing too. That camera does make a nice video. We have these amazing tools at our disposal to make art.

• Enjoyed listening, nice one Mitch.

You should sing more often. Great sound and balance on guitar/vocals using the Zoom (H4n?).

• @McDtracy Thanks. Future drummer is an amazing app. That is one pattern with the jam intensity about half way.

@receder Thanks. I am slowly building my confidence. Its only taken almost 36 years so far. Maybe in another 36, I will be fully confident.

Yes, I was using the Zoom H4n Pro for vocals. The built in XY mic was for vocals and guitar, and I had my iPad plugged in to the 1/4' jacks from the headphone port. I mixed it and added some EQ and compression inside of Final Cut Pro.