Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUv3 plug in settings not saving

I know I'm not the only one with this issue but I'm trying to figure out if this is an AUv3 issue, host issue, ios issue etc?

I use Beatmaker 3 (only daw I've used in ios). I have found with many or all of the AUv3 plug ins I have settings don't stick after I close a project. I have most of the Audio Damage and Bram Bos plug ins and I've noticed this on all of them. It seems if I start from an init setting and tweak it it will stick but if I choose a preset it reverts back to init settings after I quit project. This is very annoying when you have a bunch of plug ins in use and you don't remember settings you used on all of them. AUv3 instrument settings seem to stick. IAA settings all stick but I have another set of issues using IAA.

Just curious if anyone has any insight. I'd consider another DAW if that would solve the issue but since you can't demo anything I don't want to pay $50 for Auria or Cubasis and have the same issues