Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy hd

2»

Comments

• @espiegel123 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:
    So i recently bought loopy for iphone not the hd version, does anyone know why it has been removed from the

Probably because the hd version is universal

Fwiw, having Loopy and Loopy HD on the same device can be useful: it gives you 24 tracks which can be useful.

Ha, never thought of that. Good idea.

• @rs2000 said:

@espiegel123 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:
    So i recently bought loopy for iphone not the hd version, does anyone know why it has been removed from the

Fwiw, having Loopy and Loopy HD on the same device can be useful: it gives you 24 tracks which can be useful.

I have had fun building up a massive chorus this way. I plan on doing some Mozaic programming to take advantage of this for creating song sections so that one can do structures along the lines of Group the Loop with more flexibility.

• @espiegel123 said:

@rs2000 said:

@espiegel123 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

I have had fun building up a massive chorus this way. I plan on doing some Mozaic programming to take advantage of this for creating song sections so that one can do structures along the lines of Group the Loop with more flexibility.

Multiple loopers controlled by a MIDI script.
    You crazy guy :D

Although I bet Loopy doesn't have the advanced MIDI control that Loopy HD has just acquired.

• @BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

Why even have two different versions than

• @rs2000 said:

@espiegel123 said:

@rs2000 said:

@espiegel123 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

Multiple loopers controlled by a MIDI script.
    You crazy guy :D

Although I bet Loopy doesn't have the advanced MIDI control that Loopy HD has just acquired.

Both Loopy and Loopy HD provide MIDI control of the functions needed for this...and have for a long time.

• @Unordinary said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

Because the HD version came second

• @BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

Than they could at least have put a message on the app that the older version was going to stop getting support in the future so i could have bought the hd version instead

• @Unordinary said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

Than they could at least have put a message on the app that the older version was going to stop getting support in the future so i could have bought the hd version instead

Good point. I would try for a refund if I were you and raise it on the https://forum.loopyapp.com/discussions loopy forum.

• @espiegel123 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

Also, since almost every setting in Loopy is global, owning both apps allows you to have two different setups without having to manually reconfigure all the time.

• @espiegel123 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

Yeah, I removed it cos it was just a bit confusing for people. And too much work for me to maintain both. You’ll always be able to find it in “Purchased” though, and I tend to release the same updates as HD, so it’s still being updated. Just a little bit less frequently.

• Hi Michael - just a quick FYI that I've got a bit of an urgent problem with Loopy sync'd to external MIDI Clock. It's something we previously thought was fixed, but it isn't. I've sent you some support details etc.
    Thanks!
    Diggo

• @Unordinary said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

Promo code coming your via via email.

• @Diggo said:
    Hi Michael - just a quick FYI that I've got a bit of an urgent problem with Loopy sync'd to external MIDI Clock. It's something we previously thought was fixed, but it isn't. I've sent you some support details etc.
    Thanks!
    Diggo

Yep, on it

• @Michael said:

@Unordinary said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Unordinary said:

Promo code coming your via via email.

I just got your code in the mail, thanks :) i really appreciate It.

• I have a question to all the Loopy Experts here.

When I use my Helix and connect it to my iPad via the USB Midi Cable and fire up Group the Loop of the new L7 looper I can feed the loops with the Helix via the USB cable. Is this possible with Loopy also? Is it USB Midi and Audio compatible? Haven’t noticed a settings that will enable me to do so. Maybe I am missing something! Thanks in advanced.

• @david_2017 said:
    I have a question to all the Loopy Experts here.

When I use my Helix and connect it to my iPad via the USB Midi Cable and fire up Group the Loop of the new L7 looper I can feed the loops with the Helix via the USB cable. Is this possible with Loopy also? Is it USB Midi and Audio compatible? Haven’t noticed a settings that will enable me to do so. Maybe I am missing something! Thanks in advanced.

Loopy takes its input from either the system audio input OR audio sent to it from Audiobus. See the wiki for how to use this in conjunction with a host like AUM to pipe whatever you want into Loopy -- which can also send it's individual loop outs to apps like AUM(or Audiobus or any other app that uses the AB protocol)

• @espiegel123 said:

@david_2017 said:
    I have a question to all the Loopy Experts here.

Loopy takes its input from either the system audio input OR audio sent to it from Audiobus. See the wiki for how to use this in conjunction with a host like AUM to pipe whatever you want into Loopy -- which can also send it's individual loop outs to apps like AUM(or Audiobus or any other app that uses the AB protocol)

Thanks man! I will dig deep then ;)