Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Here's a tacky homemade Christmas song..

edited December 2013 in Creations

..Called "Christmas Dude Gift" - I haven't posted in a while trying to get comfortable with all these new apps. But I figured it was the holiday season, so what the heck. I know: poor playing, poor mixing, poor singing, poor etc. But I just have to get past that and actually get a song done once in a while. I hope everybody has a nice Christmas season this month!!! Edit: here's the drumsynch versionlink:
http://snd.sc/1hBqVMN

Comments

• Hey man, as long as you're having fun that's all that counts. Honestly the only thing that really made me cringe was just some of the chaotic timing on the drums. If those would have been a little tighter, you could easily chalk the sound of this one up to artistic intention :)

• I enjoyed it NoiseHorse. Did you used to play with Ween? Merry Christmas to you too.

• Thanks @Tarekith & @Ben for the esteem lifting encouragement. Yes, of course I was a fundamental part of Ween back in the day. Not the Ween backbone, really. More like the Ween spleen.

• This is brilliant. Deranged, funny, beautiful in parts, and not at all what I was expecting. Reminiscent of Ween indeed but this is a great track on its own merits. Wonky drumming adds to the appeal. It makes me grin. Excellent.

• I'm glad you got the "Wonky" drumming thing. The drum kinda dictated the mood for the lyrics. I did synch them up better last night because Mr Tarekith was right and I'll upload the revision today and redo the link here.