Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soundcloud

I don’t frequent this forum a lot and check in once in a while to see what the latest & greatest news might be... but I have discovered that I can’t find the vast majority of the music I’ve uploaded on SoundCloud in my last look at my page. Is anyone aware of any reason this might be? My iPhone usually never has problems getting to my queue of stuff I have there, but now I’m having trouble finding most of my it.

Comments

• Had this too.. I found, if you go onto your Playlist, then drag down on your playlist picture profile on your iOS device (iPad) SoundCloud refreshes itself (you get the swirly icon thingy going) Then you should have your tracks in there in you playlist...…. I hope that is what you mean?

• I’m on an iPhone 6 & tried what I think you said to do - a white box slides down with a minus sign, a blue circle with a circular arrow in it & a plus sign... keeping the window in place with one finger and trying to press either of those three things does nothing. 🤨