Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Easy beats3 - looks good but not sure if can import samples from Audioshare etc?

Seems can only import via Audiocopy - Anyone have any info
Thanks in advance
https://appadvice.com/app/easybeats-3-drum-machine/643525506

Comments

• Search the forum as there is a way to import a zip file into it and if you number the files (I think) it will automatically place the sounds on certain pads. Sorry I don’t have time to look but the info is out there somewhere.

• @yowza said:
    Search the forum as there is a way to import a zip file into it and if you number the files (I think) it will automatically place the sounds on certain pads. Sorry I don’t have time to look but the info is out there somewhere.

Ok cheers

• I happened to have a zip file in Dropbox and when I exported it and selected “Open in”, EB3 is one of the options so that should work. The more I think about it there is a video out there showing numbering of samples and zipping the folder of samples. It also shows using iTunes to import to EB3 but Open in should work.

• @yowza said:
    I happened to have a zip file in Dropbox and when I exported it and selected “Open in”, EB3 is one of the options so that should work. The more I think about it there is a video out there showing numbering of samples and zipping the folder of samples. It also shows using iTunes to import to EB3 but Open in should work.

Ok was hoping the Open In works Will research a bit more