Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster 1 parameter overload

Okey so i really like synthmaster one, and now iam mappimg some controls to my circuit, but there is a limited amount of controls i can map, which controlls do you guys recommend me to map ? The list of avilable controls for sm1 is a bit overwhelming, i mostly play with presets. Lets say i will map 8 controls

Comments

• If you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of available mappings then I’d maybe start with the basics as that will still cover a lot of ground across the board. Something along the lines of: Filter 1 and 2 Cutoff and Resonance, OSC 1 and 2 Volume, LFO 1, 2 and Vibrato Frequency.

And if you’re feeling adventurous you could also map OSC Index, Tone and Phase.