Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Audibus Forum - now with more Quotes!

We've added quotes so you can quote each other. Just click/tap on

above any post and the content and the author's name of that post will be pasted in the appropriate format into your reply text field.

Happy quoting!

Comments

• Sebastian said:

above any post and the content and the author's name of that post will be pasted in the appropriate format into your reply text field.

Happy quoting!

Works! :)

• Kloon said:

Sebastian said:

Happy quoting!

Works! :)

Yep!

• edited December 2013

Thanks, Sebastian. Good job.

There's another issue that I don't know it's easy to fix.

If you type one sentence, push "Enter", and write another sentenc in next line, the post show both sentences in the same line. You have to push "Enter" twice to show them into separate lines.

• HoldernessMedia said:

Nice, thank you kind sirs.

>

• I was expecting some Wilde wit. :)

• fjcblanco said:

Thanks, Sebastian. Good job.

There's another issue that I don't know it's easy to fix.

If you type one sentence, push "Enter", and write another sentenc in next line, the post show both sentences in the same line. You have to push "Enter" twice to show them into separate lines.

Hmm... we'll have a look at it.

• edited December 2013

O
    M
    G

We

Can

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nice! It's easier than using the markdown syntax (even though the markdown ">" was pretty easy too). :-) Thanks Sebastian! :-)

• By the way @Sebastian, what happened to the page numbers at the top that you had working? I saw them, but now they are gone.... that was pretty convenient when I wanted to jump pages, because i didn't have to scroll to the bottom every time to do it?

• Audiojunkie said:

By the way @Sebastian, what happened to the page numbers at the top that you had working? I saw them, but now they are gone.... that was pretty convenient when I wanted to jump pages, because i didn't have to scroll to the bottom every time to do it?

They're still there but they only show up when there's more than one page.

• edited December 2013

It's still a strange forum layout.

• edited December 2013

Two spaces before the return will force a new line appropriately.
    Like this.

• PaulB said:

Two spaces before the return will force a new line appropriately.
    Like this.

That.

• Weird, I don't see Paul's "Like this." in the original and I didn't add it.

• And now I do. Magic indeed.

• edited December 2013

Two spaces....logical :)
    Thanks.

• edited December 2013

Two new lines work as well. It's how Markdown works.

• Yes they do,

but not quite the same.