Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Poll: The best AU Reverbs for iOS 2018

2»

Comments

• I can’t believe it took this long for Kleverb to come up on this thread! My favorite by far. It’s of that top shelf quality that all of the last half dozen Klevgrand releases have all shared. Kleverb sounds fantastic on anything after about 25 seconds of adjustment.

• @reasOne said:

@richardyot said:

@reasOne said:
    I've been thinking about this topic a lot and considering adding kleverb to the line up.
    As far as au / not shimmer reverb, I go to adverb and eos2 almost exclusive, but sometimes adverb just hits wrong on certain sounds, as do all reverb, and eos2 can be to hollow or airy sometimes...
    Kleverb seems like a good middle ground of these both, but with a unique character as well...
    But I don't own it, only what I've seen on YouTube..
    Curious to hear what everyone thinks of it.... Side note I make down tempo, ambient, darker jams

Kleverb and the Virsyn reverb are my two favourite AU reverbs currently (although I still favour Pro-R when I'm in Auria). EOS2 is too metallic sounding for me.

I still don't have virsyns reverb but I hear all the time that it is great.... And it's only 7 bucks!!
    Maybe I should start there

Ad ADverb2! FTW!
    I think I will get the VirSyn in next sale (Easter?!?)

And yeah! Kleverb is really good a reverb plug! Not worth 20€ but the sale price is a good deal (yep hit me I am a cheapo... boohooo)

• @marmakin said:
    I can’t believe it took this long for Kleverb to come up on this thread! My favorite by far. It’s of that top shelf quality that all of the last half dozen Klevgrand releases have all shared. Kleverb sounds fantastic on anything after about 25 seconds of adjustment.

I feel like you're probably right haha even tho I don't own it this is really pushing me to get it...
    Plus I love the gui, so much aesthetic !!

@david_2017 said:

@reasOne said:

@richardyot said:

@reasOne said:
    I've been thinking about this topic a lot and considering adding kleverb to the line up.
    As far as au / not shimmer reverb, I go to adverb and eos2 almost exclusive, but sometimes adverb just hits wrong on certain sounds, as do all reverb, and eos2 can be to hollow or airy sometimes...
    Kleverb seems like a good middle ground of these both, but with a unique character as well...
    Curious to hear what everyone thinks of it.... Side note I make down tempo, ambient, darker jams

Kleverb and the Virsyn reverb are my two favourite AU reverbs currently (although I still favour Pro-R when I'm in Auria). EOS2 is too metallic sounding for me.

I still don't have virsyns reverb but I hear all the time that it is great.... And it's only 7 bucks!!

Ad ADverb2! FTW!

And yeah! Kleverb is really good a reverb plug! Not worth 20€ but the sale price is a good deal (yep hit me I am a cheapo... boohooo)

I would say that it is worth it. But maybe just not very competitive in price compared to the rest of th iOS line up... You could get two or three reverbs for the price of this one lol but that only makes me think that klev is confident that it's that good that it can price at 20 bucks!
    To me, if it is the reverb that fits in the majority of my situations, where I feel I've been having bad reverb luck... I'll deff drop the cash, reverb is my fv effect...i have reverb pedals and vsts but so far the closest thing on iOS to compare to those, for what I want is the new shimmer reverb

• edited March 2019

@marmarkin, I don't think Kleverb was out when this thread was originally posted, hence no mention till now. It is my fave. I also like Roomworks se in Cubasis, but I ain't no maven.

• @david_2017 said:

@reasOne said:

@richardyot said:

@reasOne said:

Ad ADverb2! FTW!

Its definitely worth it, best au reverb on ios imo. Adverb is also very nice for its 80s sound, but it cant really be compared to kleverb.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @marmarkin, I don't think Kleverb was out when this thread was originally posted, hence no mention till now. It is my fave. I also like Roomworks se in Cubasis, but I ain't no maven.

Ahhh always need to watch for these zombie threads resurrecting haha! I really should check out the cubasis plugins more, I always forget about them. Thanks!

• @ToMess said:
    @david_2017 said:

@reasOne said:

@richardyot said:

@reasOne said:

Ad ADverb2! FTW!

Its definitely worth it, best au reverb on ios imo. Adverb is also very nice for its 80s sound, but it cant really be compared to kleverb.

That's it, I'm getting it 🤣

• I need aufx:space to be auv3. Well need is a strong word but it's such a clear universally useful reverb

• @DCJ said:
    EOS is really the best all around AU reverb. I think Envelope is stunning in a handful of cases, but does unnatural things (to my ear) a lot of the time. Have to agree that none of them are really perfect.

Agreed

• I really have to make a plug for Roomworks se in Cubasis. Something about it (as usual I can’t explain it) seems to work for me and I keep returning to it again and again. I like Kleverb, but mostly I just use the presets. Roomworks I tend to fiddle with cause the controls are few and straightforward.

• The best reverb on iOS (AUFX Space) hasn't been included on this list.

• @OscarSouth said:
    The best reverb on iOS (AUFX Space) hasn't been included on this list.

It’s not an AU.

• @klownshed said:

@OscarSouth said:

It’s not an AU.

Fair enough actually, but it's certainly worthy of mention as the quality is equal or better to any AU reverb with greater stability, for a fraction of the processing cost. Only drawback is single instance limitation.

• @OscarSouth said:

@klownshed said:

@OscarSouth said:

It’s not an AU.

Fair enough actually, but it's certainly worthy of mention as the quality is equal or better to any AU reverb with greater stability, for a fraction of the processing cost. Only drawback is single instance limitation.

Same goes for AD480. I wish that was AU.

• Yes, AD480 is a very good reverb
    (my favourite for small guitar rooms, very dense and realistic)