Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Not sure who I am, but I decided to say something!

Hi, everyone!

Long time reader here. Converted to iOS music making years ago. Still amazed day after day, despite iOS inerrant flaws.

A recent post from @LinearLineman where he was wondering how come there are so many viewers and at the same time so few contributors got me thinking.

And then, there is of course the amazing work of Doug
@thesoundtestroom

Then a really touching post from @Daveypoo, about Inspiration and being inspirational just finished nailing it for me.

There is no time for remaining silent. There are so many nice people here, on this forum, and that just has to be said. And now is my time to speak up my mind, even if no one cares and answers. I feel I have to thank you all for gathering here, and making this forum such a nice place to visit and in a way, the world a better place to live in. I wish I could do it personally, one person after another, but my only way to do it for now is just to mention the few names I can remember in this very first post of mine. So here it is, a big thank to you for all those years:

@syrupcore
@Samu
@johnfromberkeley
@Enkerli
@richardyot
@oat_phipps
@JohnnyGoodyear
@CracklePot
@fjcblanco
@lukesleepwalker
@waynerowand
@Carnbot
@gusgranite
@skiphunt
@robosardine
@SpookyZoo
@Janosax
@david_2017
@AndyPlankton
@brice
@tja
@flo26
@Michael_R_Grant
@theconnactic
@brambos
@FredAntonCorvest
@supadom
@Fruitbat1919
@RUST( i )K
@u0421793
@j_liljedahl

And of course
@Michael

I forgot so many others, and I am sorry for that. But know this : you are all heroes of the iOS music making mythology and you should be praised for that but not only. Also simply for being nice human beings.

Cheers.

PS: now is also the time to ask for help as well. So guys, how do you change this f....profile picture? Is there a format, file type?

Comments