Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does Samplebot handles timestreching ?

Hi all,
Long time I haven't been posting here, and seen lots of improvements with all these great apps :)

I'm interested with SampleBot now, and wonder if these loops (sync with Link which is cool...) can timestretch like with Loopy ?
Haven't seen any video or anything about that until now...

Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• You can change the speed and pitch of every sample and even resample that and mess with it further. :)

• If you have samples recorded onto the pads, and then change the project bpm, Samplbot will automatically timestretch these samples to fit the new tempo. The pitch is preserved.

• @CracklePot said:
    If you have samples recorded onto the pads, and then change the project bpm, Samplbot will automatically timestretch these samples to fit the new tempo. The pitch is preserved.

Cheers @CracklePot, I hadn’t even thought to try that.

• @keenan I like your suggestion more than mine, especially the resampling bit. Great idea! B)

• Thanks ! It was about modifying the tempo of a loop with multiple samples (in sync with other synths) in real time that I wanted to be sure...

• Samplebot remains a joy to use and is honestly still one of my favorite music apps for its simplicity and range.

@Michael Any chance we’ll see Samplebot as an AU in the future? B)

• @Keenan Same here, one of my fav to get something going. Sampling something and getting going is really fast. No need to go through menus and stuff.

• I bought it, and really love it !
    The midi implementation is very advanced, I can load my projects using midi, it's just PERFECT ! :)

• I’m interested with Samplebot too, but I have a question..
    Can I record loops/samples live from other apps?

• @rafaelollero said:
    I’m interested with Samplebot too, but I have a question..

Definitely, it loads up in Audiobus or IAA and can record your effects, synths, drums, etc.

• @Hmtx said:

@rafaelollero said:

Definitely, it loads up in Audiobus or IAA and can record your effects, synths, drums, etc.

Sold

• I really dislike this place any more. Every time I come on here money just flies out my wallet.

• Don’t worry, this is the best $3.99 you’ll spend all week. So much fun.

You are welcome :lol:

• @Hmtx said:

@rafaelollero said:

Why would you want to do that when you can record and play up to 15 different fart samples at once! :D

• @Keenan said:

@Hmtx said:

@rafaelollero said:

Why would you want to do that when you can record and play up to 15 different fart samples at once! :D

Genius! You know I am gonna try that one! :D

• Thanks guys :smiley: (I don't suppose you'd consider an app store review to that effect...? :wink: )

Yeah, AU definitely planned

• @Michael said:
    Thanks guys :smiley: (I don't suppose you'd consider an app store review to that effect...? :wink: )

On it.

• @Michael said:
    Thanks guys :smiley: (I don't suppose you'd consider an app store review to that effect...? :wink: )

Great !!

• @Chaztrip said:

@Michael said:

On it.

:heart:

• @Michael said:

Great news!
    5 stars and a sappy review sent your way ;)

• edited July 2018

@Keenan said:

@Hmtx said:

@rafaelollero said:

Samplebutt!

• @Hmtx said:

@Keenan said:

@Hmtx said:

@rafaelollero said:

Samplebutt!

😂

• You're awesome, thank you!

And it's Samplebrrrpt, by the way

• Ok dumb question. Can I change the export to a wav file instead of the m4a type file?

• @Michael. I’m noticing that open in to AudioShare isn’t an option. Has that always been the case? Seems like that’s usually a given.

• I see it on my screen!

• @Michael said:
    I see it on my screen!

Not seeing that at all. I get Documents, Auria Pro, BM3 and a couple others.

• @Ben said:

@Michael said:
    I see it on my screen!

That's weird! I have no idea... um... have you tried opening that 'more' list and making sure the switch is on beside AudioShare?

• @Michael said:

@Ben said:

@Michael said:
    I see it on my screen!

That's weird! I have no idea... um... have you tried opening that 'more' list and making sure the switch is on beside AudioShare?

AudioShare doesn’t show up there either. BTW I’m on the latest iOS update and Air2. Delete and reinstall maybe?