Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PARAMETRIC EQUALIZER - A New And Excellent AUV3 EQ for iPhone & iPad...Video

Very nice Parametric EQ at a really good price too.

You can get Parametric EQ here at the App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/parametric-equalizer/id1403326201?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• This is a dope looking eq, just wish it had a visual of the track playing, but really no big deal, I just may have to grab this one.. thanks for sharing!

• A great price. I bought it just now. I don’t think you can have too many AUV3 effects.

• @skulptur_sound said:
    This is a dope looking eq, just wish it had a visual of the track playing, but really no big deal, I just may have to grab this one.. thanks for sharing!

Developer said to be putting in a simple visualizer in the next update, on the announcement thread.
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/27028/new-parametric-eq-audio-unit-from-blue-mangoo#latest

• i don’t get the need for a visualizer. Either way, excellent eq and love it’s AUv3ness.

• @99476598326 said:
    i don’t get the need for a visualizer. Either way, excellent eq and love it’s AUv3ness.

Some people seem to want to mix without listening i.e. in noisy environments.

Beats me, seems like painting with your eyes closed.

• @Jocphone said:

@99476598326 said:
    i don’t get the need for a visualizer. Either way, excellent eq and love it’s AUv3ness.

Why not? It’s 2018 sometimes it’s nice to have a visual of what’s going on.

• @99476598326 said:

Not everyone has Barefoot monitors. Or monitors.

And it never hurts to see quickly where that midrange throb is.

• @skulptur_sound said:

@Jocphone said:

@99476598326 said:

Why not? It’s 2018 sometimes it’s nice to have a visual of what’s going on.

The year has something to do with this? Lol