Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ScratchVox On iOS.

Anyone beta testing this looks a bit promo commercial to me coming soon anyhow ?

http://scratchvox.org/ramp-up-to-launch/

Comments

• What a naff video.

• $15 on startup and $29.99 once released give that on a miss then for what it does. Our stick with Fluxpad looks the same!

• 30 bucks to be able to move, copy, stretch and invert a pitch automation curve. Pass.

• I would rename it “Scratch the Chalkboard 1.0”

• I wonder how bad the other 4 built in sounds are ;)

• The guy promoting it on the FB musicians page I think he getting slatted! Needs a better video. I think personally it’s overpriced for what it does.

Using statements like
    algorithmic descriptions of note path/volume, we're all about the precision input and unusual modification of highly articulated 'fluid' notes.

Doesn’t really mean a lot to me at least it’s all about the sound and what it brings that’s new to the table and this one won’t make it onto my plate I don’t think! Time will tell.

• Oh come on. You can already do this.

Just grab a balloon and fill it with air and then let the air out while you adjust the tension of the input valve as the air emerges. You can also adjust the pitch depending on how you manipulate the input valve.

Who hasn’t played Doh Ray Me with a balloon before.

Yeah, i went there :p <3

• I think I might just buy a dog and record it howling instead.

• I think listening to this demo shortened my life expectancy in a statistically significant way.

• @echoopera said:
    Ahem

Classic!

• Demo Doug did for V1 a few years back still in my purchased app list, but I recall it being free at the time.

• Bloody hell just found it in my purchased list aswell Nov 2014, cheeky lot trying to sell it again for that price when it was free first time around. Can’t wait to see @discchord have a go at that marketing ploy!

• I actually named this the most ridiculous app not long ago. Whatever the first version was was so hokey it was funny. I just remember drawing in sax lines ad it sounded so bad it was funny, i will cry if the price is no joke.

• edited June 2018

Thanks for the link to the video @Jumpercollins i posted it on the IPad Musicians Group page on FaceBook since they’re hitting up people for funding.

Ha i see you did the same. :*

• @Jumpercollins said:
    $15 on startup and $29.99 once released give that on a miss then for what it does. Our stick with Fluxpad looks the same!

I think $15 donation gives you 50% off so you would end up paying full price anyway. That’s a really strange model. Maybe I’ve got it wrong?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/scratchvox-draw-music-like-you-ve-never-heard-apps-software#/

• There are some good drawing music apps already: ChordFlow, Virtual ANS, Sunvox, and Harmony Wiz spring to mind....

• @echoopera said:
    Thanks for the link to the video @Jumpercollins i posted it on the IPad Musicians Group page on FaceBook since they’re hitting up people for funding.

Ha i see you did the same. :*

I had a chuckle when he referred to their developer as “our CTO” :D

• @thinds said:
    Demo Doug did for V1 a few years back still in my purchased app list, but I recall it being free at the time.

Doug did a video because the App was in the Store in 2014
    I just discover that I have the app in my shopping list since that year