Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The KM Seaboard Ensemble Play Their Favorite Movie Themes on the ROLI Seaboard RISE

edited June 2018 in General App Discussion

While waiting for UPS to deliver my ROLI Seaboard Block I've been watching tons of not very inspiring YouTube videos. Most of them are from people who seem to have played the Seaboard for an hour. So they talk about how hard it is. And they spitball ideas about what they might use it for, if by chance they would ever use it, which they probably won't. Because it's not a real piano. Sigh...

And then there are virtuoso performances by people like Jordan Rudess, which don't exactly help me either.

But then I found this: Students from the KM Music Conservatory in Chennai, India, put together a mashup of of their favorite Hollywood and Bollywood theme songs - all on the Seaboard RISE. Thank you, students!

00:00 The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly/For a Few Dollars More
01:10 James Bond Theme
02:03 Star Wars theme
02:49 Superman March
03:05 Top Gun Theme
04:00 The Raiders March - Indiana Jones
04:40 Mission Impossible Theme
05:47 Titanic Theme
06:35 Harry Potter Theme
06:57 Lord Of The Rings Theme
07:33 Gladiator Theme
08:00 Pirates Of The Caribbean Theme