Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis and solo

I was wondering those who use Cubasis have an issue when you hit solo on the mixer. When I do, it gets kinda stuck and if I hit it to go out of solo mode, nothing really works until I hit stop on the transport. Is it normal?

Comments

• Abby Normal

• Not seen that happen.

• LFSLFS
    edited June 2018

@Antos3345 said:
    I was wondering those who use Cubasis have an issue when you hit solo on the mixer. When I do, it gets kinda stuck and if I hit it to go out of solo mode, nothing really works until I hit stop on the transport. Is it normal?

Hi Antos3345,

As others already mentioned here, we have not seen this issue so far either.

Does it happen with regular projects (e.g. Smear demo or other projects of your own)?
    If so, please provide me with the exact steps how to reproduce the problem.

Best,
    Lars