Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App Store NEW MATH? Klevgrand Apps 40% off sale

Is it just me and my Math Skills (or lack of) or is something wrong with the Apple App Store pricing? Even without the sale, something wonky is going on here. I’m pretty sure that without even contacing Klevgrand Produkter AB, that this is an Apple issue ... ??

Comments

• Yeah looks like it. I know the bundles often look odd because they usually don’t take into account any sales, but those prices are ridiculous lol

• Something not right here either... if I buy these 2 that I don’t have separately, it is cheaper!!??
    Some of the other bundles seem normal, though I don’t have some that have ‘complete my bundle’ !

• edited June 2018

@J_B1GS @id_23

This is due to buying apps the apps at a cheaper/sale price previously. Bundle price is calculated on current app cost.

• Say there is a bundle of 4 apps, with each app currently priced separately at $5.

• The Bundle is priced at $15.

• If you had bought 3 of the 4 apps previously for $1 then the bundle price would show as $12.

• Even though you could purchase the single remaining app for $5.

App Store just doesn't take into account any previous sale pricing.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

• It's the same in the Swedish App Store. The bundles cost more than the separate apps.

• _ki_ki
    edited June 2018

@SpookyZoo said:
    Bundle is priced at $15.

• If you had bought 3 of the 4 apps previously for $1 then the bundle price would show as $12.

• Even though you could purchase the single remaining app for $5.

App Store just doesn't take into account any previous sale pricing.

So App Store does take into account that you got some products cheaper, but not as expected :) The App Store just subtracts the previous total payment from the bundle price to adapt the individual bundle price.

Another way would have been to calculate the procentual difference from total price of the apps to bundle price and then apply this percentage to each app. In the above example 75%, so $3.75 per app. This would not take sales into account.

• While it’s usual that the store just subtracts the prices the apps have been bought at from the total bundle price, the first example still does not make any sense - unless the owned three apps were bought for $8.96. That doesn’t sound right even for sale or release prices

• _ki_ki
    edited June 2018

@Fruitbat1919 Seems like one of these mathematical puzzles :)

I suspect @J_B1GS either got one app as gift (which in App Store logic counts for 0$) and the other two at sales, or two apps as gift and one for regular price

In germany they cost 8.99€ each and 5.49€ for Haze, so it could be 3 * $7,99 and $4.99 = $28.96 in the us store - which kind of rules out my second guess with two gifts, since he payed $8.96 instead of the remaining $7.99

From the second screenshot i suspect it‘s Jussi he got for free.

• They’re not on sale. Just to clarify.

• @_ki said:
    @Fruitbat1919 Seems like one of these mathematical puzzles :)

I suspect @J_B1GS either got one app as gift (which in App Store logic counts for 0$) and the other two at sales, or two apps as gift and one for regular price

In germany they cost 8.99€ each and 5.49€ for Haze, so it could be 3 * $7,99 and $4.99 = $28.96 in the us store - which kind of rules out my second guess with two gifts, since he payed $8.96 instead of the remaining $7.99

From the second screenshot i suspect it‘s Jussi he got for free.

Did not get Jussi for free and the majority of my Klevgrand apps purchased were full price!

• @99476598326 said:
    They’re not on sale. Just to clarify.

YES, The Bundles are not on sale but several of the individual apps are! While checking the app store for this sale, I notice the pricing on the bundles.