Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Podcast suggestions, ideas, recs etc.

edited June 2018 in Other

Might be of interest to some:

https://www.acast.com/deadrockstars

Comments

• edited June 2018

Looks a good idea, actually.

However, this must be posted in response:
    Clare Grogan / Dead Pop Stars

• @u0421793 said:
    Looks a good idea, actually.

However, this must be posted in response:
    Clare Grogan / Dead Pop Stars

There was a time when I thought Clare Grogan was a delicious young object in that somewhat waif-ey way of things. Haven't listened to the podcast(s) yet. I'm presuming they kicked off with Lemmy because of the depth of available meat. Am off on a long flight to Dublin in the morning, so will get plenty of time to be entertained or not...will report back.

• Hooked. Thanks for finding/posting. These boys are good. Personal highlights:

Lemmy on losing/replacing his hair: We have the technology. You show me a 55 year old speed freak that has any hair left other than his bollocks and I'll show you a liar.

Lovers on Lemmy: The gentlest, kindest, most considerate lover.

Safe flight over to The Guinness. :)

• @Bluepunk said:
    Hooked. Thanks for finding/posting. These boys are good. Personal highlights:

Lemmy on losing/replacing his hair: We have the technology. You show me a 55 year old speed freak that has any hair left other than his bollocks and I'll show you a liar.

Lovers on Lemmy: The gentlest, kindest, most considerate lover.

Safe flight over to The Guinness. :)

Predictably perhaps our hosts have indeed organized a night for us all at the Guinness factory. No longer my personal jolly, but interested to see what the 15 year old makes of the Liffey water :)

• The Sample Study:
    Guy sources the samples from famous tracks and shows how he adjusts them to reproduce the track.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-sample-study/id1230235407?mt=2