Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hang in there

edited June 2018 in Other
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• You are in the right place sir. Join SOTMC as well. You may find some of the answers down there. Keep plodding, and smiling. :)

• Very cool. B)

• “We can't dance, we don't talk much
    We just ball and play
    But then we move like tigers on vaseline”

• ........the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar"..........

• Before you know it it’s 3 am and you’re 80 years old and you can’t remember what it was like to have 20 year old thoughts or a 10 year old heart. (Anita Pallenberg)

Creativity is a wild mind and a disciplined eye. (Dorothy Parker)

• edited June 2018

“Keep your 'lectric eye on me babe
    Put your ray gun to my head
    Press your space face close to mine, love
    Freak out in a moonage daydream oh yeah!”

• edited June 2018

As awesome as some of these comments may be, I thought the theme was “hang in there”. Hence, “Hang On To Yourself” (not Moonage Daydream ... ? We Care A Lot?). Of course, I suppose a little Hutch slays in any occasion.

• @JohnnyGoodyear hit it with that Pallenberg quote. Each year of life passes by faster than the last. Those Winter months in Jr. High that dragged on forever, where Summer seemed like a century away quickly give way to being in your early 40's, confused & indignant that it's fucking June already!?

If you're 20, listen to the old fucks that tell you "do it know", and don't roll your eyes at the "life is short" cliches... they're cliche because they're true.
    But just because time flies don't be defeatist. You can do anything you want, start anything you want at 70. Just do you & as the man said: hang in there.

Be cool...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Proto said:

@proto what a photo. Is this photoshopped or real? Source ?👍

• edited June 2018

Vanilla Fudge / You keep me han gin gon

No, not that one, this one

• Lou Reed / Hangin’ Round

• Johnny Bristol / Hang On In There Baby

• Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons / Let’s Hang On

• Blonde / Hanging on the Telephone (instrumental)

• Rockers Revenge / Walking On Sunshine

• @u0421793 said:
    Lou Reed / Hangin’ Round

Thank you. This exact picture is painted on the side of a record store down the street from me, and while I KNEW I recognized it, I couldn't place the artist. Been driving me crazy for weeks :)

• 1) live life providing for your loved ones
    2) make music as a hobby
    3) if something big comes out of your music making, go back to no. 1...

• edited June 2018

“When I was up there in my synthesiser studio, stranded by myself, did I think I was going to die? Yes. Absolutely, and that’s what you need to know going in because it’s going to happen to you. This is electronic music. It does not cooperate. At some point everything is going to go south on you. Everything is going to go south and you’re going to say 'This is it. This is how I end.' Now you can either accept that or you can get to work. That’s all it is. You just begin. You do the maths, you solve one problem. Then you solve the next one, and then the next and if you solve enough problems you get to finish a tune.”

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @universe said:

@Proto said:

Likely real, they just phososhopped out the scaffold ;)

• @supadom said:

@universe said:

@Proto said:

Likely real, they just phososhopped out the scaffold ;)

Ha ha still impressed with the old mans moves scaffold or no scaffold

• edited June 2018

@JRSIV said:
    Those Winter months in Jr. High that dragged on forever, where Summer seemed like a century away quickly give way to being in your early 40's, confused & indignant that it's fucking June already!?

Someones been reading my diary.

• @AudioGus said:

@JRSIV said:
    Those Winter months in Jr. High that dragged on forever, where Summer seemed like a century away quickly give way to being in your early 40's, confused & indignant that it's fucking June already!?

Someones been reading my diary.

Preach brother.