Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synth suggestions for the June Sound Design Fest

What options would people like to see in the upcoming poll? Model 15, Mood, Volt, Kauldron seem like obvious options, any other requests?

Comments

• I love Mood, but since Kauldron has this amazing SPWN2 feature, I don't know if this is really a necessary choice.
    Maybe a IceGear/Works Synth!?
    They are shipped with only a few presets but they receive so much praise here.

Volt - good choice also! :smiley:

• I really want to do Volt!

• Volt will be a good choice or icegear’s Kronecker... 👍
    I love involving sounds and good programmed Arps.

• @chandroji said:
    Volt will be a good choice or icegear’s Kronecker... 👍
    I love involving sounds and good programmed Arps.

In this case i would give myself a little Kronecker treat

• Nave would be good

• It would be nice if the App was discounted for the month we all buy it to play along. Kauldron is 50% off right now at $9.99 but might go back in June to $20.

VOLT $20
    Kronecker $9
    iVCS $15

Also nice to reward Apps with AU capability added by the Dev's tho' this might be harder for the lone developer to add like LayR did. I bought it and frankly forgot to crack the manual. Too many great and easy apps took over my time since I'm just getting into IOS.

• I'm actually going to say Synthmaster One although it won't be out until June 8th or so. :smile:

• +1 for synthmaster one.

• Synthnaster One sounds like it come with hundreds of presets out of the box.

Volt or Ripplemaker get my vote as they don’t have many yet.

• Synthmaster One hands down.

• I vote for synthmaster one in August. Give it a full month to work out bugs and whatnot. Let them iron out the kinks and then we all go nuts once it’s stable.

• @DCJ said:
    I vote for synthmaster one in August. Give it a full month to work out bugs and whatnot. Let them iron out the kinks and then we all go nuts once it’s stable.

Sound reasoning sir, I second that

• All of those synths are $10 or more. I know lots of us have lots of synth apps but maybe we could lean accessible with these sound fests? I don't have any good suggestions off the top of my head but I hope we'll do Synth One whenever it drops.

• Synthmaster One isn't out yet, and it could get delayed, so it makes more sense to wait until July to include that one in the poll.

How about Sunrizer?

• Maybe Nave or Thor?

• @Jocphone said:
    Maybe Nave or Thor?

OK.

• Phasemaker?

• Personally Im overloaded with synths that I haven't spent enough time on so Id prefer the classics that have been mentioned over a new one.

Nave, Thor, maybe iVCS3 but its a tricky one.

• Provisional list:

Mood
    Model 15
    Phasemaker
    Volt
    Kronecker
    Nave
    iVCS3
    Thor

• Mitosynth might be fun.

• @Keenan said:
    Mitosynth might be fun.

Good call. I always forget about MitoSynth and it has a lot of scope to create new sounds.

• Kronecker

• Woah, Thor would be cool too

• DRC ! to celebrate the launch of the excellent- and free- DLYM from the same dev

• Ripplemaker!

• @Daveypoo said:
    Ripplemaker!

+1

• Kronecker is my fave for some sounds at the moment :)