Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Groove Rider: How to save session?

How the heck do you save a session with this app?

I have lost many a session because I haven't saved it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• @RUST( i )K First choose a User INIT slot that you want to save your session to, then press EXIT Menu, so then you should just see the main screen that displays U100 for example, then press SHIFT and WRITE, you are then given option to RENAME PATTERN, choose a name, press save, you name should be there now, but may have a little asterisk by it, then press WRITE, a good tip is to press WRITE a lot while you are working.

The thing to remember is that you can’t rename your pattern in the actual PATTERN Menu, you have to exit it first.

I have a nice juicy in-depth series of tutorials planned for GR16 coming soon-ish😁

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @RUST( i )K First choose a User INIT slot that you want to save your session to, then press EXIT Menu, so then you should just see the main screen that displays U100 for example, then press SHIFT and WRITE, you are then given option to RENAME PATTERN, choose a name, press save, you name should be there now, but may have a little asterisk by it, then press WRITE, a good tip is to press WRITE a lot while you are working.

The thing to remember is that you can’t rename your pattern in the actual PATTERN Menu, you have to exit it first.

I have a nice juicy in-depth series of tutorials planned for GR16 coming soon-ish😁

Well isn't my question perfectly timed...... ;)

You are the original GROOVE RIDER BIG GUY!

• “Write” button on the bottom panel saves the current work to the current pattern slot. That’s your basic save button. Shift plus write and then “save to new” saves the current work to a new pattern slot. This is useful if you want to build a track by continually tweaking one pattern and just saving the changes in separate slots. I use “save to new” as often as possible. By the way, if there are unsaved changes in the current pattern, an asterisk will appear next to the pattern name. You just have to think of it in terms of overwriting whatever is on a pattern slot with whatever you’ve done, or saving whatever you’ve done to a new pattern slot. Hope that makes sense

• @db909 that’s easier. Thanks.