Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Another Free Sunrizer Bank (NOT Sunrizer XS)

edited November 2013 in Creations

There's another bank of 25 Sunrizer patches in this dropbox folder.
Have fun.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bkhryafr0vrbmj9/G-1wm96gTW

Comments

• Very well done @PaulB. Lush Strings are super baad.

• Thanks for sharing! Good job

• Awesome great ones !! Thanks so much for sharing.
    the Sunrizer patches are so inspiring and a great starting point for noobs like me who spend hours at "init"...hehe
    Love Syncopated Pad,Green Bunions and Cosmic Scrapheap....more ambient and droney stringy sounds are welcome !!!

• Nice work once again, PaulB!

Is Sunrizer supposed to delete imported banks when you exit though? The first Paul Beecham banks is gone. When I loaded up the seconds exited, and then loaded the first in again, the second one had disappeared. Magellan doesn't have this problem with Mandrakonian's banks.

• edited November 2013

That's very odd. One for BeepStreet, I guess.
    Question submitted.

• Thanks for sharing, @PaulB.

• "Green Bunions" got me to download it. Haven't heard them yet but thank you!

• Paul, these are very inspiring. Thank you.

• You shouldn't need a dropbox account to download from Dropbox.

• @TCM Sunrizer Dev suggests plonking the banks in the main Sunrizer folder using iTunes file sharing.

• Thanks for sharing these, PaulB. (And you still make the best poings)

• Thanks @PaulB and @synthandson! Haven't had time to chase this up but now I don't need to! Will give it a crack when I get home. Thanks again!

• Paul, those lush strings are some of the best I've heard anywhere, hardware or software. I like them even better with the unison turned off. It's fascinating how the extremes of this patch are so harsh, but the middle -- and there's a lot of variation in here -- sounds so sweet. Kind of reminds me of cooking: how did someone know that roasting coffee beans and then grinding them and then running boiling water through them would be so good?

• I assume by unison you're referring to the two Multi buttons on the upper left. Yes, it makes for a softer and sweeter sound. That's the nice thing about synthesis, there's always something you can tweak. :)

• Really really good presets again, many thanks. A whole bunch of presets in these two last banks that I ended up just zoning out to messing around with. :) Lots of "clean" presets also, which makes for coming up with some melodies faster/easier. Sunrizer got so many banks with presets that are super fat trance leads, twisted arps, long intricate pads/scapes etc. Not so many "down to earth" clean type of presets that these two banks offers. Would surely be a great addition to the official web library inside Sunrizer!

• I guess that would be up to BeepStreet. I have no objections.

• Love the presets Paul, thank you for sharing them.

• Excellent, thank you very much

• Great sounds thanks a lot!