Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alternative to ‘Lightroom’ photo edit app. . . .

edited May 2018 in Other

Dont particularily want to invest in a subscription app as I wouldnt use it each day etc but wanted to find something with equivalent functions etc.
Happy to pay etc just not subscription.

Any recomendations for ipad would be most welcomed :)

Thank you.

Comments

• Affinity Photo :)
    Answered my own question. . . . . . .

Maybe there are other good ones?

• @dblonde said:
    Affinity Photo :)
    Answered my own question. . . . . . .

Maybe there are other good ones?

Trust your heart. You answered your own question.

• Definitely watch the training videos. If you come from Photoshop, the UI is a little different. Once you get it, it’s great.

• Polarr
    Snapseed (free)
    And even the iOS edit feature has many of the parameters... (highlights shadow, black, white, contrast etc)

• @david_2017 said:
    Polarr
    Snapseed (free)
    And even the iOS edit feature has many of the parameters... (highlights shadow, black, white, contrast etc)

Polarr is the one that’s closest to Lightroom

• On Linux I tried Darktable and Raw Therapee, and actually found the latter very usable (if perhaps a bit over featured and scientific). I even put Raw Therapee on my Mac and I think it stands up well there. Unlike Darktable, Raw Therapee makes no attempt to look like Lightroom (or anything else on the planet) but I think it is worth trying.

(Note: I just realised, on the Darktable download page, the bit about installing it on the Mac, the steps on how to handle the dialogue saying it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store, I contributed those bullet points, must’ve been years ago, I’d forgotten all about that!)

• I haven’t found one as good as lr at photo organization

• @Antkn33 said:
    I haven’t found one as good as lr at photo organization

Would like to hear if'n anyone else has....

• edited May 2018

I recently tried to find a photo edit app for iphone that would fit my needs. Sadly lightroom was the only one that did it all in a proper way. However im not going to pay for subscription either, so i got app called darkroom(seemed like the best after long research) also snapseed(because its free and does a lot of things), but im not really happy with either. So i use affinity photo on my mac instead(have also used photoshop on desktop for like 10 years). If ipad version is the same and you want one for ipad definitely get it.

Ps. Lightroom is very good even without subscription, but i want RAW edits and that requires subscription..

• Just came across this - so maybe Luminar 3

https://skylum.com/

• RAW Power
    Darkroom

but I only tested them briefly, at the moment I can't say more.