U need VOLT Synth │ Deep Review and Developer Interview - haQ attaQ 284

Numerical Audio's Expressive VOLT synthesizer is not just for Roli Seaboard or MPE MIDI keyboard players. This synthesizer sounds amazingly good and works just as well without an expensive MIDI controller. This very deep guide and review of VOLT synth also includes interview-bits with Kai Aras, the developer of Volt and hear him talk about the design choices he made when making Volt and why.

haqattaq

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Date Votes
  • @senhorlampada said:
    Awesome :smiley:

Aw, thank you!

• Sweet review! Just after watching it, I created my very first preset from scratch in it! Wow amazing!

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Sweet review! Just after watching it, I created my very first preset from scratch in it! Wow amazing!

Yeah I’ve been spending about two weeks with this one as I prepaird, filmed and made music for the video with it. It’s got its own unique overall sound and it’s really easy to tweak. Many hours of patch creations, but unfortunately I didn’t save em all. :sweat_smile:

• Holy crap, that did sound lovely! Loving the high quality production, and detailed overview, good stuff! Also, great chat :smiley: :

• edited May 17 Vote Up1

@ka010 said:
    Holy crap, that did sound lovely! Loving the high quality production, and detailed overview, good stuff! Also, great chat :smiley: :

Thank you Kai, I’m happy you enjoyed the final result. And thank you so much for doing the interview!