Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quanta New Granular synth by Audio Damage coming soon.

Comments

• What did I say about more synths!?

• Wow! :o
    This looks quite amazing. They have put a lot of cool features from their other apps in there. 10 voices? What the hell does that even sound like? I hope it sounds like nothing I have ever heard before.

This and Drambo got me pretty hyped up! :) :) :) :) :)

• WAT?!?!

• Yup I’ll be buying this.

• Easy buy. Still so impressed with Phosphor. Think it's overlooked.

• Looks more of a goer than that Soup thing.

• edited May 2018

@ExAsperis99 said:
    What did I say about more synths!?

This forum is like one ginormous cookie jar that magically gets refilled everyday

• No lie. Bring it!

@Zen210507 said:
    Looks more of a goer than that Soup thing.

• Mmmm looking forward to this for sure

• That looks very, very good.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The modulation options look anazing, and having MPE support is a big plus for me.

• MPE! That me sold. On iOS and desktop.

• Very interesting and definitely gonna buy when released.

• Any Superbooth visitors here?
    I wonder how this one sounds compared to all the other granular synths we have, especially Propellerhead's "Grain" and Henke's "Granulator".

• @rs2000 said:

I wonder how this one sounds compared to all the other granular synths we have, especially Propellerhead's "Grain"

I thought of Grain when I saw the screenshots. If it’s half as good as that we’re in for a treat.

• My body is ready :D

• @Arpseechord said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

This forum is like one ginormous cookie jar that magically gets refilled everyday

A cookie jar with a loose lid....you know if you leave anything in there too long it will go soft and not be as nice as if you dive straight in :D

• Hope it is a good as Reason Grain which is top class, that on iOS will just be brilliant.

• edited May 2018

@AndyPlankton said:

@Arpseechord said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

A cookie jar with a loose lid....you know if you leave anything in there too long it will go soft and not be as nice as if you dive straight in :D

You have to be smarter than that, forget the jar, just sit quietly at the kitchen table and wait for Mom to bring them straight from the oven. If you’re lucky and have the right expression on your face you’ll be allowed to have a couple of slightly cooled chocolate chip cookies before they ever meet the jar :)

• @Arpseechord said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Arpseechord said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

You have to be smarter than that, forget the jar, just sit quietly at the kitchen table and wait for Mom to bring them straight from the oven. If you’re lucky and have the right expression on your face you’ll be allowed to have a couple of slightly cooled chocolate chip cookies before they ever meet the jar :)

I have to trudge down to the poxy supermarket. Can i have your life please? ;)

• @Arpseechord said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Arpseechord said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

You have to be smarter than that, forget the jar, just sit quietly at the kitchen table and wait for Mom to bring them straight from the oven. If you’re lucky and have the right expression on your face you’ll be allowed to have a coupled of slightly cooled chocolate chip cookies before they ever meet the jar :)

Absolutely...those cookies need beta testing, just like everything else..

Have we just proved that being an app developer is just like being Mum ? Mumdiobus..Mumbos..Mumpify.. :D :D :D

• Oh and bearing in mind the topic of this thread Audio Mumage

• Luis Mumtinez

I think I am right, seems they have all changed their real names slightly to try and keep this fact a secret !

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Arpseechord said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Arpseechord said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

You have to be smarter than that, forget the jar, just sit quietly at the kitchen table and wait for Mom to bring them straight from the oven. If you’re lucky and have the right expression on your face you’ll be allowed to have a coupled of slightly cooled chocolate chip cookies before they ever meet the jar :)

Absolutely...those cookies need beta testing, just like everything else..

Have we just proved that being an app developer is just like being Mum ? Mumdiobus..Mumbos..Mumpify.. :D :D :D

Don’t forget the all important Mumshare...

• edited May 2018

@Iso said:

@Arpseechord said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Arpseechord said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

I have to trudge down to the poxy supermarket. Can i have your life please? ;)

Dear Mom makes cookies for Dear Dad in heaven now.
    “ Can I have your life please?” Sure! But I’m strictly a 2 for 1 kind of guy...two of your lives for one of mine :D

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Oh and bearing in mind the topic of this thread Audio Mumage

Famous Egyptian developer

• Mummapper, Mummaker ....

• Damn. Audio Damage stuff so good, these guys have their sh!t together... now that I have an iPad I really need to give Phospor another look too...

• What a great looking interface design!